Motherwell v Ross County 25/9/21

SteelmaninOZ

16 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

A quick question, can you pay at the gate with cash or contactless card? Or do you need to get a ticket at the office? 

On Facebook earlier they had mentioned no cash gate will be in operation and they were suggesting to buy tickets in advance using the website. I'd assume you can nip by the office if that's your preference. 

57 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

A quick question, can you pay at the gate with cash or contactless card? Or do you need to get a ticket at the office? 

They have stated no cash gates this season but on the day they have been available, the office is always available as a back up.

This game has potential disaster written all over it. I hope I am wrong but throughout my years of supporting Motherwell, we have too often ended a good run with a poor performance and result in a fixture we should have expected better. I know all good runs come to an end eventually. I just hope we can keep this going a bit longer. As it is, I officially have the fear.

3 hours ago, The African said:

This game has potential disaster written all over it. I hope I am wrong but throughout my years of supporting Motherwell, we have too often ended a good run with a poor performance and result in a fixture we should have expected better. I know all good runs come to an end eventually. I just hope we can keep this going a bit longer. As it is, I officially have the fear.

Maybe this is the time we change that.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The African said:

This game has potential disaster written all over it.

Unless we lose by forfeiting the game due to the number of players we’ve had sent off, I wouldn’t consider getting beat to be a disaster. Good runs always come to an end, and we’ve often struggled a bit against Ross County. I still think we’ll win, but I’m not expecting it to be comfortable.

18 hours ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

The gaffer says 

Always seems to set the right tone. Still early days, but if the team keep following his mantra, you cant help but feel we are headed in the right direction. Disappointed that Sondre is out, but if Ojala has shaken off his knock then we should be ok at the back. Would like to see some fluency coming into the midfield, but ultimately any kind of win will do!