Hearts v Motherwell 2/10/21

CoF

Just now, SteelmaninOZ said:

Ye of little faith. :rabbi:

I’m never confident going to Tynecastle. Plus they’re top of the league and have players that can punish us at the back. 

I could also mention that our unbeaten run is due to end and the manager of the month ‘curse’ into the bargain….but I won’t bother.

36 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

I’m never confident going to Tynecastle. Plus they’re top of the league and have players that can punish us at the back. 

I could also mention that our unbeaten run is due to end and the manager of the month ‘curse’ into the bargain….but I won’t bother.

Obviously Hearts are favourites but if we can get a point at Ibrox why not at Hearts ? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Obviously Hearts are favourites but if we can get a point at Ibrox why not at Hearts ? 

You’re right, but it doesn’t always work like that does it? A point would be a great result today and this will be a big test for us, especially defensively.

25 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

You’re right, but it doesn’t always work like that does it? A point would be a great result today and this will be a big test for us, especially defensively.

Absolutely, I just don’t think anyone can write us off this season in any game.

Just now, texanwellfan said:

I’m not keeping up to speed on our players. Is shields a forward. I think I was mixing him up with the young guy we have at the back, is that Conner?  Isn’t Amalouzor midfielder? 

Amaluzor is a wide playing forward, Shields is the central striker we signed from Queen of the South.

• Thanks 1