CoF

Hearts v Motherwell 2/10/21

1 hour ago, MJC_mkII said:

I don’t see us getting anything other than a pumping today. Not confident at all.

3-0 home win.

Ye of little faith. :rabbi:

Just now, SteelmaninOZ said:

I’m never confident going to Tynecastle. Plus they’re top of the league and have players that can punish us at the back. 

I could also mention that our unbeaten run is due to end and the manager of the month ‘curse’ into the bargain….but I won’t bother.

36 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

I’m never confident going to Tynecastle. Plus they’re top of the league and have players that can punish us at the back. 

I could also mention that our unbeaten run is due to end and the manager of the month ‘curse’ into the bargain….but I won’t bother.

Obviously Hearts are favourites but if we can get a point at Ibrox why not at Hearts ? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Obviously Hearts are favourites but if we can get a point at Ibrox why not at Hearts ? 

You’re right, but it doesn’t always work like that does it? A point would be a great result today and this will be a big test for us, especially defensively.

25 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

You’re right, but it doesn’t always work like that does it? A point would be a great result today and this will be a big test for us, especially defensively.

Absolutely, I just don’t think anyone can write us off this season in any game.

I'm surprised Hearts have had the start they've had. I don't see them as being a great side, then again they're only a pount ahead of us and I don't think we're a great side.

Can see this being tight. 1 each possibly, and can see at least one team not finishing with 11 on the park.

51 minutes ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

Who remembers this game from a few years ago?

The one time Seedorf actually looked like a player for us. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

Mugabi in for Lamie today.

Just can't understand that, lamie been playing well and set up goal last week.  I just never feel comfortable with mugabi

9 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Just can't understand that, lamie been playing well and set up goal last week.  I just never feel comfortable with mugabi

Does seem a wee bit strange. Maybe Lamie not 100%?  

I’m guessing Lamie has a knock, only way he would be dropped for Mugabi.

3 hours ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

your correct  steelmaninoz    if your watching this at stupit oclock you need faith :cheers:

• Haha 1

Lamie will get plenty of game time when GA brings him on in the 63rd minute as part of a 6 man defence to hold on to our 1  - 0 lead.

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

No attacking options off the bench

Apart from Amaluzor and Shields?

4 minutes ago, smiddy said:

your correct  steelmaninoz    if your watching this at stupit oclock you need faith :cheers:

Got a good stream set up this week smiddy? 

1 minute ago, weeyin said:

Apart from Amaluzor and Shields?

I’m not keeping up to speed on our players. Is shields a forward. I think I was mixing him up with the young guy we have at the back, is that Conner?  Isn’t Amalouzor midfielder? 

Just now, texanwellfan said:

I’m not keeping up to speed on our players. Is shields a forward. I think I was mixing him up with the young guy we have at the back, is that Conner?  Isn’t Amalouzor midfielder? 

Amaluzor is a wide playing forward, Shields is the central striker we signed from Queen of the South.

• Thanks 1