Dundee United v Motherwell 23/10/2021

SteelmaninOZ

1 hour ago, texanwellfan said:

Had we won 2 of our last 3 games we would be clear in 2nd spot. So it would seem we are all upset because we are not in second spot. Progress indeed. :lol:

If you’re auntie had baws she’d be your uncle. 
the fact is we’ve been beaten three on the Trot. Second spot or not doesn’t matter, 3 draws in the last 3 and we would all be happy - loosing 3 on the bounce isn’t acceptable 

On 10/23/2021 at 11:44 AM, texanwellfan said:

I like O’Donnell but he really should be contributing more to the team and has been suspect, defensively, the last few games. A few changes needed for the St Mirren game. Hoping for a good display and 3 points since my son will be over in Scotland next week and going to the 2 games. Maybe he’ll bring some luck with him. 

Well scratch that. Supposed to leave today but just found out 3 of the family in  Scotland tested positive for COVID so rescheduling. Maybe for cup final day :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/24/2021 at 8:34 PM, texanwellfan said:

Ok I need to get educated on emojis as the one I picked clearly did not indicate my tongue in cheek comment as two people are now concerned about my Auntie having baws. 

This is a serious , well educated football forum and has no place for humour in times of crisis

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

Well scratch that. Supposed to leave today but just found out 3 of the family in  Scotland tested positive for COVID so rescheduling. Maybe for cup final day :)

aw well texan  at least when they have reschudled they might invite you the next time