SteelmaninOZ

Dundee United v Motherwell 23/10/2021

O'Hara and Shields on for Van Veen and Slattery

Just now, Coatsy said:

McGinlay is no more than an amateur player

Between him and Carroll our left back options are limited,  both poor imo

3 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Liam Kelly is pish. 

He’s a good shot stopper but clearly very weak at dealing with cross balls. I remember you saying on here after the Airdrie debacle that he was too wee, I think you are right.

Just now, MJC_mkII said:

Our inability to defend cross balls into our box costs us yet again. 

Nothing to do with defending balls in tho the box 

McGinley has half a park to run into and tries to be clever with the flick ……… utter shite 

2 minutes ago, wellwell91 said:

We must have the worst 2 fullbacks in the league 

We really do,both timid going forward,constantly caught out of position and couldn't stop a cross coming in if there life depended on it.

Poor my McGinley giving away another yellow and free kick.

Just now, smiddy said:

YODO        slattery off               what do u think  ,    apart from were pish 

Was he playin 

Just now, Yodo said:

Was he playin 

what do u think of fuckin mcginley      u think auld finnie would play him for clyde rangers ????

3 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

He’s a good shot stopper but clearly very weak at dealing with cross balls. I remember you saying on here after the Airdrie debacle that he was too wee, I think you are right.

He showed last season he can be a good keeper for us but he seems like he's struggling mentally just now due to all the errors. We are stuck with him anyway so hopefully he can sort it. 

That goal he seemed more interested in claiming for something than saving the shot.

We can’t stop conceding goals, until we fix that we will never win football matches, every team that plays us know they are guaranteed to score, all they need to do is be patient…..

Just now, smiddy said:

what do u think of fuckin mcginley      u think auld finnie would play him for clyde rangers ????

Couldnae keep hens oot a dustbin and he pishes the bed 

Time for Alexander to take a long hard look at what he is watching each week and address it. There are several players that should be nowhere near the first team. But more than that he need to address the way he wants his team to play because this is criminal. If this is the best players we have we are in trouble we have no composure and can't pass for toffee..

By the way i don't believe that our players are that poor a standard that every other team in the league can pass  better than us but it certainly looks like that the way we play week in and out