Motherwell v Rangers 31/10/2021

SteelmaninOZ

It’s been pretty much as you were, we’re giving away possession and playing deep with the inevitable result. You can argue that we were slack at the back for both Rangers goals, especially the second with three defenders against one but with the amount of ball we’re giving them there is an inevitability that they are going to score. It’s still only 2-1 but for me nothing has changed against the old firm, we’re organised on the whole but frightened to death of the opposition and this is where we differ from many other clubs of a similar level who actually have a go at them.

10 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Both fullbacks doing their usual selling the goals. The pair of them are fucking hopeless. 

It’s not about the fullbacks, it’s the mentality of the team as a whole and the possession we are giving them.

• Like 1

Just now, smiddy said:

where has      on the fringes gone ?? we need to know whats happening inside fir park  as per the managers tactics and decision making,   he never seems to be watching the same games as me 

Tactics/formation are the problem,always have been,that and we don't have the better players individually, 

19 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

If GA doesn’t see that this just isn’t working then questions need to start being asked of him.

He’s played the same formation and tactics since he arrived and will argue that he’s got out of the relegation dog flight and top half for most of this season .

I don’t see him changing any time soon to be honest - not that I’m advocating this turgid dross.

On a side note, heard Alexander interview on the radio before the game and he actually said "The last couple of results didn't go our way but our stats from these games were amazing and gives us positivity to take into the game today".  What the actual fuck ??

1 hour ago, Robbos boy said:

Well well well, goss can score, pity wrong end. 

Why in the name of fuck would a player (Goss) turn side on when supposedly defending a shot ????