Dundee v Motherwell 27/11/2021

SteelmaninOZ

14 minutes ago, dundeesteelman said:

Just went on to try and buy our tickets, but looks like no more tickets can be bought!! I thought you could buy and collect from Dens. Will be gutted as we live 4 miles from Dens and we never miss these games.

Anyone heard anything different???

can you not just turn up to the turnstyle and ask  ,,,,,,,,,,,,

"will you lift me our MR "

13 hours ago, dundeesteelman said:

No cash gate apparently!!!

I know it’s COVID and all that nonsense but in the days where some clubs are trying to keep their heads above the water why clubs are doing their upmost in discouraging supporters along, back in the day there would be some neutral supporters would maybe choose to go to a game on the day of the match, but alas these days have gone!

I would imagine there will be an attendance of 4000 to 5,000 at today’s game which will not fill Dundee’s coffer’s that much

10 minutes ago, middleeastdave said:

I know it’s COVID and all that nonsense but in the days where some clubs are trying to keep their heads above the water why clubs are doing their upmost in discouraging supporters along, back in the day there would be some neutral supporters would maybe choose to go to a game on the day of the match, but alas these days have gone!

I would imagine there will be an attendance of 4000 to 5,000 at today’s game which will not fill Dundee’s coffer’s that much

I don't think Dundee's decision has anything to do with Covid. They have previous for being "awkward" with tickets.

45 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

I don't think Dundee's decision has anything to do with Covid. They have previous for being "awkward" with tickets.

Joke of a club. I called Dens this morning on the off chance of getting tickets. Was told I could buy from ticket office.

Nothing better to do than drive round, only to be told they have no away stand tickets.  The guy I spoke to thought I'd wanted home tickets!!!

What a shit way to treat fans. Wasted my time and there will be lucky if they have 4-5000 at the game.

Not impressed.

As a long time Motherwell fan I know never to expect a win. Dundee have made it very difficult for us this season and even though Motherwell have hit a wee bit of form, I don't expect today to be an easy ride. My heart says we'll win, but my head isn't so sure.

Stick with the same starting 11 and see how it goes. We now have some quality on the bench that can change games.

1 hour ago, dundeesteelman said:

Joke of a club. I called Dens this morning on the off chance of getting tickets. Was told I could buy from ticket office.

Nothing better to do than drive round, only to be told they have no away stand tickets.  The guy I spoke to thought I'd wanted home tickets!!!

What a shit way to treat fans. Wasted my time and there will be lucky if they have 4-5000 at the game.

Not impressed.

Everyone who wants to get in the away end will.

I think the blend of Goss, Slattery and Maguire has been our best midfield combination so far this season.

Goss not playing is especially concerning because because he's the guy with a wee bit of technique that can change a game.  Don't think Grimshaw gives you anything like that so it's not even as close to a like-for-like change as we could have made.

Goss has created 4 goals in 6 starts, Grimshaw has created 0 goals in 10 starts.  That's a worry for me.  

Still, fingers crossed.  I'll take a scrappy 1-0 win.