Lamie

Carroll

Roberts

Slattery

Maguire

Woolery

KVV

Watt

A good old fashioned 4-4-2 with two wingers who are rapid and can beat a man, and two quality strikers. And Grimshaw and McGinley on the bench.

3-1 to us. Lamie, KVV and Watt.

Game live on Sky.

Might save myself the diesel,  another night of eye bleeding football and cursing myself all the way down the road for being stupid enough for believing we cant be as bad 2 games in a row.

So we will probably win now!

22 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Game live on Sky.

Might save myself the diesel,  another night of eye bleeding football and cursing myself all the way down the road for being stupid enough for believing we cant be as bad 2 games in a row.

So we will probably win now!

Aye Think I’ll no go tae Fir Park just stay in and watch the game live on sky while having my breakfast on Wednesday morning.:sungum:

COYW

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Got a touch of the lurgae so will be watching from warmth of the house !

I suspect given the game is on Sky, the weather looks poor and the 3-0 defeat at Dundee. This will be comfortably the lowest crowd this season. No doubt the best performance will follow. 

I can see a few changes for this after Saturday. You really could not change team after Hearts game. But I expect SODs will come back in at right back and one of Lamie or Mugabi back on the bench. Would like to see Carroll get a game to see if he is actually any better than McGinley as with each passing game he gets better. To be fair McGinley did play well v Hearts but imho that was an exception.

Also I expect one of Woolery and Roberts to start with Watt and Van Veen.

Did we miss Goss ? Never thought I would even ask the Q but his dead ball and crosses are very good. So hopefully he is back fit.

Hope for a win but expect a score draw. 

Didn't Alexander say Goss was out until January?

After a 3-0 pumping it's an easy to choice bring back in your captain who's coming off a good performance for Scotland, assume Mugabi back in the middle with Lamie on the bench. 

KVV to start with Watt and one of Woolery or Roberts I'd assume.

Midfield the biggest question. 

No chance we change shape, no chance.

1 hour ago, GazzyB said:

Pay at the gate available for the east stand tonight?

And daft question but is there a contactless option?

TICKET INFORMATION

Tickets must be purchased in advance. Cash gates will not be in operation.

The easiest way to buy is online from our ticket site. You can choose to print your ticket at home, or use a digital ticket with a QR code.

You can also call 01698 333333 or visit the ticket office at Fir Park. The ticket office is open 10am to 5pm Monday and from 10am until kick-off on Tuesday.

Dundee Utd have only lost 2 out of their last 11.  We are on 5 defeats over the same period so that gives a kind of gauge going into this match about what your expectations might be.

On the other hand they haven't won any of their last 3 away matches (2 defeats to St Johnstone and Hearts and a draw at Ross County).  In fact over the season their away form hasn't exactly been amazing. (W2 D3 L3). 

They have the best clean sheet record in the league (7) but have only kept 1 out of their last 5 away matches.

That says to me that Dundee Utd are a tough egg to crack but at least on the road they aren't quite as secure at the back.

We've only failed to score at home once this season against Celtic so at least looking at the form you'd think we'd have a reasonable chance of getting something tonight.