Motherwell v Dundee United 30/11/2021

SteelmaninOZ

Not quite a December game, but I expect a few more like this in store for the festive period.

Gritty 3 points, with some odd flashes of decent football, but the conditions made it impossible to get any kind of traction (literally) in the game for long spells.

3 minutes ago, MFCL84 said:

I couldn't make it tonight. Great result though and another clean sheet. How did we play? Any stand out performers? 

Aye Tony Watt, gets a pair of water skis for being man of the match. Watt a great goal.

Fun match at Motherwell swimming baths.

Good first half performance although Dundee Utd finished the match stronger however I think the conditions were in our favour tonight as they were better when we were better.

Woolery really good tonight.  Watt a standout as usual and if anyone wants evidence as to why I think we are better with Mugabi at right back then mark this one exhibit A.

Match turned into a bit of a farce towards the end with the pitch completely saturated but it was entertaining.

Dundee performance was terrible BUT we've beaten Aberdeen, Hearts and Dundee Utd in the last four.  That's pretty good going.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Fun match at Motherwell swimming baths.

Good first half performance although Dundee Utd finished the match stronger however I think the conditions were in our favour tonight as they were better when we were better.

Woolery really good tonight.  Watt a standout as usual and if anyone wants evidence as to why I think we are better with Mugabi at right back then mark this one exhibit A.

Match turned into a bit of a farce towards the end with the pitch completely saturated but it was entertaining.

Dundee performance was terrible BUT we've beaten Aberdeen, Hearts and Dundee Utd in the last four.  That's pretty good going.

ah ya bezzer                we were also scudded by dundee who on there day are proper shite , but we have now went 3 games with clean sheets then have a brain fart n lose 3 in one game  ah well onto the hi veees 

Well that was some improvement on Saturday,  great performance and although I have been a critic I thought woolery was excellent tonight.  KVV missed some good chances and watt goal class.   It takes players time to settle and now Goss settling in well and slattery showed good touches.  Let's hope we can build on this....COYW