Hibernian v Motherwell 4/12/21

SteelmaninOZ

Wins against Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and Hearts (with clean sheets to boot) and a point away at a decent Hibs side shows that we are more than capable of fighting for a European place.

If we can up our form against the bottom six we could be in for a right good season.

3 minutes ago, real dosser said:

point was the least we deserved.

I’m not so sure about that. Could have killed the game in the first half but then some good defending and bad Hibs finishing seen us survive the second half. Not like we stole a point but I’d say Hibs shaded it overall. 

10 minutes ago, stv said:

Wrong. VV is good

Aye he should have had two assists this week and had a lot of chances which he should have done better with. He's keeping defences occupied and allowing Watt to find space. 

If we can find a better striker then bring him in but KVV is doing enough to justify his place at the moment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

I’m not so sure about that. Could have killed the game in the first half but then some good defending and bad Hibs finishing seen us survive the second half. Not like we stole a point but I’d say Hibs shaded it overall. 

Just checked bbc stats and shots on target is 5 for us and 4 for Hibs seemed like they had more but apparently not

15 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Just checked bbc stats and shots on target is 5 for us and 4 for Hibs seemed like they had more but apparently not

They also fired a good two or three balls right across the face of the goal that wouldn't have counted as shots but could easily have been tapped in.