Motherwell v Livingston 26/12/2021

SteelmaninOZ

I would have still been happy to see Watt starting today, his attitude has always been top notch and if his performances did drop then you can bench him but tbh I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last we see of him. He mentioned a few months ago that his next contract had to be right financially, personally I hoped he would get a crack at a decent side in England, surprised at the sideways move  as I thought Utd had some money problems. Hopefully Alexander has a fire irons in the fire for a potential replacement. 

46 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

If Watt’s attitude is solid he should be playing. Not because he is the SPFL top scorer but because the alternative is Connor fucking Shields. 

You don’t believe shield deserves a chance with a run in the team ? From what I’ve seen he runs his socks off and could well improve given time.

15 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

You don’t believe shield deserves a chance with a run in the team ? From what I’ve seen he runs his socks off and could well improve given time.

I personally think he's rank rotten and if Watt is willing to give his all then we're cutting our nose off to spite our faces.

5 minutes ago, Benson said:

What a fecking disgrace,500 fans in an outdoor stadium,yeah there is a pandemic,but you don't see it in real life,thank feck flu miraculously disappeared last year

Why don’t we all just try and stay as safe as possible instead of getting in a rage because there’s a reduced capacity at a game of football. “ perspective”

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Why don’t we all just try and stay as safe as possible instead of getting in a rage because there’s a reduced capacity at a game of football. “ perspective”

The guy doesn't even know there's a space after a comma, you're expecting far too much from him.