Motherwell v Livingston 26/12/2021

SteelmaninOZ

On 12/23/2021 at 12:40 PM, Motherwell Daft said:

Science tells us that 0 people have died of The latest variety of the virus, I think another virus that leaves more people than the current virus  struggling is flu, yet we do t shut down businesses,   Crash economies, destroy lives n bankrupt the country again because if that,  so peoples lives are very important but so is the ability to make a personal choice to go to an outdoor football game  and not be holed up in the bunker because of a “very mild virus “ (as  described by multiple eminent scientists) so perhaps you yourself should take a peek at yourself from behind the bed or wherever you’re hiding from the virus n then maybe your views might not be so honkin 

Well said,take your eyes off the tv,live your life and ask yourself where is the pandemic without the tv pandemic for the measures taken in last 2yrs ridiculous, 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 1:58 PM, Electric Blues said:

What, and risk falling off the edge of the flat Earth in the dark? Not a chance.

On a (much) more serious note, 'Well 3-1 Livi. I feel Bevis's name may be on one of our 3.

The strawman arguments that come from folk that accept the spoon fed info that comes from the TV without applying any critical thinking.

• Sad 2

The covid rules and break are what they are at this point. Big game today and getting 3 points before the break would be brilliant.

I'd start the regular front three assuming everyone is fit, not sure on the midfield mix, maybe Slattery, Goss and Donnelly assuming all fit and same back 5 as last week again if available.

Quite looking forward to having a couple of cans watching the game on the couch, can't be arsed leaving the house, appreciate that's not how most folk will feel though.

Pre contracts are a pain in the arse no doubt but how you deal with them is something that you really need to do on a player by player basis.

If Alan Campbell had his Luton deal done as a pre contract last I'd have had no hesitation in starting him every week just cos of who he is and how he approaches the game.

Is Tony Watt the same, I wouldn't say so but do I trust him to do a job today? I don't know. Big call for Alexander.

33 minutes ago, C&A not the shop said:

I'd start the regular front three assuming everyone is fit, not sure on the midfield mix, maybe Slattery, Goss and Donnelly assuming all fit and same back 5 as last week again if available.

Agree about Watt, but Slattery is suspended for this one game.

1 hour ago, C&A not the shop said:

Pre contracts are a pain in the arse no doubt but how you deal with them is something that you really need to do on a player by player basis.

If Alan Campbell had his Luton deal done as a pre contract last I'd have had no hesitation in starting him every week just cos of who he is and how he approaches the game.

Is Tony Watt the same, I wouldn't say so but do I trust him to do a job today? I don't know. Big call for Alexander.

I love him but Campbell's final appearance was a bit sketchy. 

I think Watt will get the opportunity to show he's committed but if his level drops he'll get the Big Dec treatment. 

1 hour ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

In these circumstances I'd have no hesitation in telling Tony Watt (and that comes from someone that's a big fan of his abilities) that he will never wear a claret and Amber strip again...we were told after the St Johnstone game that this was happening and something stinks about the whole thing...

We don’t have anything concrete at this point do we ?

Well done Alexander . Showing good management . Bench him for the season . I we might miss his ability but a least can’t damage us. 
He’s done well this season and worked his socks off but don’t take the piss out the fans Tony .  
Good luck with your move and the money that goes with it but no tears shed from me . 
played well for 3 months . That doesn’t qualify him as being a club legend . Not a chance 

If he is going then leave him on the bench for as long as it takes. Let him get out of condition and unfit again. Give United a challenge to get him fit and back on form ,  will he manage that after a long break from competitive matches , given his past record don’t think he will be able to do that. Pre contract deals are a joke for all concerned , except for agents .