Sign in to follow this  
Robbos boy

The Ballot

Been reading on twitter that one of our supporters thinks the ballot is rigged and calling out Burrows and office staff but refusing to name them. Totally unacceptable to do this the club were left with either a ballot or no fans the speed they put out requests and sent tickets is to be commended , not lambasted as dodgy by someone who didn't get a ticket and was probably still on the bevvy when he tweeted. BAH HUMBUG to whoever it was.!!!!!!!!! 

45 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Been reading on twitter that one of our supporters thinks the ballot is rigged and calling out Burrows and office staff but refusing to name them. Totally unacceptable to do this the club were left with either a ballot or no fans the speed they put out requests and sent tickets is to be commended , not lambasted as dodgy by someone who didn't get a ticket and was probably still on the bevvy when he tweeted. BAH HUMBUG to whoever it was.!!!!!!!!! 

is the supporters surname trump, by any chance?

I was surprised to read only 1500 applied to be apart of the ballot so it was 1 in 3 that essentially got to go in the end. Highly doubt it was rigged in any way as I know of quite a few season ticket holders who have done tons of volunteer work with the club for years who were unsuccessful. If anyone was to get preferential treatment you would suspect they would. 

Hopefully come our next home game some degree of normality returns but that of course is more hope than expectation. 

1 hour ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

No, but some might say Steelboy no me though  :nono:

Couldn’t have been. No personal slate against Burrows or stating he swims with sharks. He wouldn’t have balked at the opportunity to oversee the ballot process either.

I never got a ticket either...... boohoo.

On the plus side, i got bonus points for not buggering off on boxing day when the wifes family all came over & i was even allowed to watch it whilst drinking my christmas beer.

As for the ballot itself, i have no issue with not being one of the lucky 500. I would like to think the club monitor it tho & evolve it into a rota system if this 500 rule is to stay in place in a few weeks. Would be a bit shit for some to get lucky 3 games on the spin with others not getting into Fir Park. Just my thoughts 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

calling out Burrows and office staff but refusing to name them.

Credible.

I know for a fact that GA started this rumour when he lost out on his regular seat on Sunday. Heard from a 100% reliable source. I won't name them, but it's true. Very very true.

Very true.

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

Credible.

I know for a fact that GA started this rumour when he lost out on his regular seat on Sunday. Heard from a 100% reliable source. I won't name them, but it's true. Very very true.

Very true.

Think he had a better seat on Sunday, away from all the officials. The twit on twitter however has been good to post his name and address and even a video of him celebrating a goal in previous tweets. Not the brightest ;)

58 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Think he had a better seat on Sunday, away from all the officials. The twit on twitter however has been good to post his name and address and even a video of him celebrating a goal in previous tweets. Not the brightest ;)

Screen shot that :lol:

9 hours ago, Onthefringes said:

He wouldn’t have balked at the opportunity to oversee the ballot process either.

That's a great idea. I'm available to sort out the Scottish Cup game. 

Has there been any word on compensation for missing a game or whether the lucky 500 will be eligible for the next ballot?

Also was the full 500 allowance in the draw or were some held back for VIPs?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Has their been any word on compensation for missing a game or whether the lucky 500 will be eligible for the next ballot?

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Has there been any word on compensation for missing a game or whether the lucky 500 will be eligible for the next ballot?

Just stop.....

8 hours ago, Big Stall said:

As for the ballot itself, i have no issue with not being one of the lucky 500. I would like to think the club monitor it tho & evolve it into a rota system if this 500 rule is to stay in place in a few weeks. Would be a bit shit for some to get lucky 3 games on the spin with others not getting into Fir Park. Just my thoughts 

Totally agree. In general I've no problems with the ballotting system. I too would hope though that there is some rota system in place to ensure everyone gets a fair crack of the whip so some don't get lucky 3 times on the trot whilst others lose out 3 times on the trot.

On 12/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, Kmcalpin said:

Totally agree. In general I've no problems with the ballotting system. I too would hope though that there is some rota system in place to ensure everyone gets a fair crack of the whip so some don't get lucky 3 times on the trot whilst others lose out 3 times on the trot.

Hopefully won't come to a ballot being required (I'd rather hold off a couple more weeks than have 500 crowds). However, whatever method is used, you can guarantee some people will feel it's unfair.