Ross County v Motherwell 18/1/22

santheman

12 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I hardly think erring on the side of caution is shitting the bed.

England has a government that couldn't care less about people while here we have one that puts the safety of people first during a pandemic, whether they recognise that or not.

Give that Scotland has much worse general health statistics than the UK as a whole we've actually done a better job than down south in restricting Covid related deaths.

The Scottish Governments approach has saved lives.  Sorry you missed a couple of weeks of football.

You can't seriously believe that putting restrictions on the less than 2% of people who attend football matches, clubs and gigs for the handful of hours they do these activities in a week saved lives?

They actually admitted there was no science or reasoning behind it and it was all signalling.

• Like 1

Decisions been made, one I'm sure most are happy with.

Can we get back to saying players are either brilliant or shite depending on the day of the week rather than politicians.

At least the bad fitba takes on here are quite unique, I can see thousands of tweets about Sturgeon being gods gift or a fanny every day on twitter but I come here for McGinley vs Carroll debate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, santheman said:

Brilliant news but a bit unexpected if I'm honest as I didn't think common sense would have prevailed.

Don't need to cancel my trip now.

See youse in Dingwall.

Make sure your covid status app is up to date, 50% of the crowd to be checked now apparently, unless you have 3 jags or proof of a negative LFT that day, it's jog on you are not getting in :mellow:

4 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

How will fans prove if they have had a booster vaccination? Currently it's not possible to do that.

It is on the App. Shows up on the International Travel link. At least mine does. Took a couple of weeks for it to feed through  but should now show up quicker.  Not checked if it is on the paper copy.

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

Make sure your covid status app is up to date, 50% of the crowd to be checked now apparently, unless you have 3 jags or proof of a negative LFT that day, it's jog on you are not getting in :mellow:

All sorted.

Travelodge still doing rooms fir £24.99 if anyone's interested.

2 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

How will fans prove if they have had a booster vaccination? Currently it's not possible to do that.

I had mine start of December Dave and it registered on the NHS Scotland covid status app a couple of days later, so it should be on there if you have had it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Thank goodness the 6 nations Rugby starts soon as I reckon that is why the restrictions were lifted, anyway back to the fitba and bring on the staggies

I doubt there are many SNP votes in the 6 nations crowds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

So, anywhere decent for a few pints before the game? 

The mallard next to Dingwall Station is the closest to the ground, its a decent pub, last time I was up we managed to get into the supporters club bar under the main stand so that might be worth a try

24 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

The mallard next to Dingwall Station is the closest to the ground, its a decent pub, last time I was up we managed to get into the supporters club bar under the main stand so that might be worth a try

Mallard was going to be my go to, wouldn't mind finding somewhere with a few well fans in it.

9 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Mallard was going to be my go to, wouldn't mind finding somewhere with a few well fans in it.

I think most well fans going for a few beers end up in there as its the closest to the ground, might be quiet though seeing its a midweek game.

1 hour ago, Robbos boy said:

See my post on Morton thread, Nicola says youcan go, so its OK, thought Pig's had Balls, u should grow a Pair, I'm no going to the football if Nicola says it's 500, but she says its OK for a full house now, take it you do the Hovering and Ironing, grow a pair man!!!!!!!! :lol:

Seriously, mate. Take it Compost Corner if you like, but can you keep it out the match threads?

• Like 1

Looking forward to the game, I've not travelled to Dingwall since our first competitive meeting against them in 2012. I was hoping to get along on this occasion, exciting month ahead with so many fixtures clogging up the schedule. We had been enjoying a great run of form from the start of November, hopefully the break wasn't too disruptive to the side. I feel like there has been been lots of 2-1 scorelines in recent fixtures between the side, I feel this will be no different. Van Veen to keep his scoring run going and Mugabi bettering his salmon leap from last year.