Ross County v Motherwell 18/1/22

santheman

39 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Never shut me up, plus what's that comment a verbal threat of violence, obviously a Turd by name and a Turd by nature. As for Haggischomper, you shut up, who asked you to join the debate, you were as late into it as a Wullie McVey tackle ( he's fae the 70,s for yir info) Jog on now. 

I assume you meant Willie McVie

54 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Never shut me up, plus what's that comment a verbal threat of violence, obviously a Turd by name and a Turd by nature. As for Haggischomper, you shut up, who asked you to join the debate, you were as late into it as a Wullie McVey tackle ( he's fae the 70,s for yir info) Jog on now. 

Okay, the football's back, we're all looking forward to seeing our team play. Let's leave the political and Covid chat for elsewhere. Back on topic, discussing the football please.

16 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Dear Yabbas, as an administrator you should be careful as to what you post. The Communications Act states that if the person the post is aimed at believes it to be threatening then a crime has occurred. Please delete your threatening post or the appropriate action will be taken. 

Get your username changed to Karens Boy quick smart.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robbos boy said:

Dear Yabbas, as an administrator you should be careful as to what you post. The Communications Act states that if the person the post is aimed at believes it to be threatening then a crime has occurred. Please delete your threatening post or the appropriate action will be taken. 

You do realise that his "threat" is to shut you up by booting you off this forum, don't you? Not only is that not against the law, but it's looking more and more likely every time you post.

Let's get back to the football chat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

I think you'll find it what I perceive the comment to be, not what you say forms the legal part. As for booting me off the forum, I have encouraged more discussion in the barren football weeks than any other poster ;). As for the game a score draw, that do you. 

You’re honestly a prick of the highest order

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

Yes, just like you posted some years ago Stevie MacMillan,instead of McMillan, don't be a smart arse on spelling unless you are bombproof yir self, tut tut;)

Its not a spelling thing, his name is McVie not McVey. Do you really look back years ago to find a spelling mistake?

Let the dice roll.

2 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

Hoping celtic score a few against Hibs today.  I know we have to take care of our own business but I’ll take any help we can get. 

Hibs are rotten. 

The new centre half was away for a pie at the first goal and Cadden was probably their best player. 

We should go hard at them next week. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 8:50 AM, Robbos boy said:

A verbal threat of violence?  Tell me more Colombo

47 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

If that's the case why do you keep replying then, :lol:, Anyway how about you give a take on the game or is all the administrative work holding you up. Ps Ah don't really worry about the wee likes yir pals give to yir posts, there rather monotonous and have been for years. 

It’s fair to say your early contributions to the forum have not been strong I’m afraid.  I find it’s generally better to concentrate on the football rather than spending most of the time winding up other members.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, robsterwood said:

Big night ahead. Could be well clear of TWs new employers if results go our way. That would be sweet. Yes county suspect in defence. Our defence has looked ok. Good to see if new guy gets a gig.

On the new guys, it will be interesting. Can't see Tierney starting. With Shaw, he is very loyal to a winning team so the midfield would be Goss, Donnelly and Maguire. I would have thought slattery is a cert to come back in. Does someone else drop out for Shaw.

Keeps his cards very close to his chest with injuries/covid etc so the line up could be anythjng.

36 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Spare adult ticket for the game, if anyone is after one.

Agree with above, hungbo and Charles Cook are the threats. Week defensively.

If I recall correctly I think we took care of Cook pretty well at Fir Park so much so that he got subbed. Always thought he looked dangerous, at least against us, so was happy to see him subbed. 

23 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

On the new guys, it will be interesting. Can't see Tierney starting. With Shaw, he is very loyal to a winning team so the midfield would be Goss, Donnelly and Maguire. I would have thought slattery is a cert to come back in. Does someone else drop out for Shaw.

Keeps his cards very close to his chest with injuries/covid etc so the line up could be anythjng.

True. Teams been doin well and as you say. He is loyal. Need to make sure we win physical battles too. Dont know how much game time either of new guys have had. I can see it bein a fairly open match.