Ross County v Motherwell 18/1/22

santheman

1 minute ago, steelboy said:

Well done to Burrows for getting the game postponed when we were in good form.

A masterstroke. 

That Burrows, how on earth is he not out cleaning the streets, he’s just gets everything wrong.

Just now, grizzlyg said:

Absolute embarrassing. Hopefully just a blip.  For those hoping mugabi stays I.hope his performance tonight was a one off,  and I apologise but we need a left back and quick

Don't apologise,mcginley is a bombscare.

• Thanks 1

Just now, robsterwood said:

Yes dont apologise.  Maybe TW more needed than we thought. Good goal by Roberys but maybe TW workrate missing.

We will definitely miss watt there is no two ways about it,I just hope alexander is at it when he says he's not looking to replace him,we can't go the rest of the season with the options that we have,there just isn't enough goals in them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Heisenboab said:

GA looks like he's ready to knock a few players out.

As he should! That was an abomination of a second half especially with the odds in our favour with them down to ten men. 

A defensive disaster show at one end and a stark reminder to anyone who thinks/pretends to think that losing Watt isn’t a hammer blow at the other. We cannot afford to lose our top/main goalscorer and not at least attempt to replace him.

If we have any serious ambitions to finish top six or better and/or a Scottish Cup run then we will have to invest in another striker before the end of the month.