santheman

Ross County v Motherwell 18/1/22

3 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Thank goodness the 6 nations Rugby starts soon as I reckon that is why the restrictions were lifted, 

My thoughts exactly.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

How will fans prove if they have had a booster vaccination? Currently it's not possible to do that.

I had mine start of December Dave and it registered on the NHS Scotland covid status app a couple of days later, so it should be on there if you have had it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Thank goodness the 6 nations Rugby starts soon as I reckon that is why the restrictions were lifted, anyway back to the fitba and bring on the staggies

I doubt there are many SNP votes in the 6 nations crowds.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

So, anywhere decent for a few pints before the game? 

The mallard next to Dingwall Station is the closest to the ground, its a decent pub, last time I was up we managed to get into the supporters club bar under the main stand so that might be worth a try

24 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

The mallard next to Dingwall Station is the closest to the ground, its a decent pub, last time I was up we managed to get into the supporters club bar under the main stand so that might be worth a try

Mallard was going to be my go to, wouldn't mind finding somewhere with a few well fans in it.

9 minutes ago, Neilwell86 said:

Mallard was going to be my go to, wouldn't mind finding somewhere with a few well fans in it.

I think most well fans going for a few beers end up in there as its the closest to the ground, might be quiet though seeing its a midweek game.

47 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

I think most well fans going for a few beers end up in there as its the closest to the ground, might be quiet though seeing its a midweek game.

Is the Mallard the one where the boy got glassed while the Dembele Old Firm game was on, before we drew 1-1 there?

On 1/6/2022 at 6:32 PM, Spiderpig said:

While you are in the shopping centre, pub or on the full plane you will no doubt be wearing a mask and socially distanced in the pub or plane at least as per current restrictions. 

Sitting in a full football stadium, inches from the person next to you, shouting,  singing etc without a mask in sight is a whole different prospect when it comes to spreading the virus and infecting others, for what it's worth the 500 limit was a nonsense, for me it should have been zero.

Does that quantify the response to your last post and can we class it as horrendous patter now

See my post on Morton thread, Nicola says youcan go, so its OK, thought Pig's had Balls, u should grow a Pair, I'm no going to the football if Nicola says it's 500, but she says its OK for a full house now, take it you do the Hovering and Ironing, grow a pair man!!!!!!!! :lol:

1 hour ago, Robbos boy said:

See my post on Morton thread, Nicola says youcan go, so its OK, thought Pig's had Balls, u should grow a Pair, I'm no going to the football if Nicola says it's 500, but she says its OK for a full house now, take it you do the Hovering and Ironing, grow a pair man!!!!!!!! :lol:

Seriously, mate. Take it Compost Corner if you like, but can you keep it out the match threads?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Seriously, mate. Take it Compost Corner if you like, but can you keep it out the match threads?

Seriously yir no ma mate and the PIG started the nonsense on this thread!!!!!! 

• Confused 1

Looking forward to the game, I've not travelled to Dingwall since our first competitive meeting against them in 2012. I was hoping to get along on this occasion, exciting month ahead with so many fixtures clogging up the schedule. We had been enjoying a great run of form from the start of November, hopefully the break wasn't too disruptive to the side. I feel like there has been been lots of 2-1 scorelines in recent fixtures between the side, I feel this will be no different. Van Veen to keep his scoring run going and Mugabi bettering his salmon leap from last year.

2 hours ago, Haggischomper said:

Was looking forward to the game but now I'm just looking forward to Robbosboy shutting the fuck up.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Could be made permanent for the right fee :D 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Never shut me up, plus what's that comment a verbal threat of violence, obviously a Turd by name and a Turd by nature. As for Haggischomper, you shut up, who asked you to join the debate, you were as late into it as a Wullie McVey tackle ( he's fae the 70,s for yir info) Jog on now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Never shut me up, plus what's that comment a verbal threat of violence, obviously a Turd by name and a Turd by nature. As for Haggischomper, you shut up, who asked you to join the debate, you were as late into it as a Wullie McVey tackle ( he's fae the 70,s for yir info) Jog on now. 

I assume you meant Willie McVie

54 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Okay, the football's back, we're all looking forward to seeing our team play. Let's leave the political and Covid chat for elsewhere. Back on topic, discussing the football please.

7 hours ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Dear Yabbas, as an administrator you should be careful as to what you post. The Communications Act states that if the person the post is aimed at believes it to be threatening then a crime has occurred. Please delete your threatening post or the appropriate action will be taken. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Dear Yabbas, as an administrator you should be careful as to what you post. The Communications Act states that if the person the post is aimed at believes it to be threatening then a crime has occurred. Please delete your threatening post or the appropriate action will be taken. 

Get your username changed to Karens Boy quick smart.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robbos boy said:

You do realise that his "threat" is to shut you up by booting you off this forum, don't you? Not only is that not against the law, but it's looking more and more likely every time you post.

Let's get back to the football chat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, David said:

You do realise that his "threat" is to shut you up by booting you off this forum, don't you? Not only is that not against the law, but it's looking more and more likely every time you post.

Let's get back to the football chat. 

I think you'll find it what I perceive the comment to be, not what you say forms the legal part. As for booting me off the forum, I have encouraged more discussion in the barren football weeks than any other poster ;). As for the game a score draw, that do you. 

Was there not a crackpot on here years ago that would only ever want to argue with folk using different screen names,im sure icerink was one of them.robbos boy is ice rink if you ask me.

4 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

I think you'll find it what I perceive the comment to be, not what you say forms the legal part. As for booting me off the forum, I have encouraged more discussion in the barren football weeks than any other poster ;). As for the game a score draw, that do you. 

You’re honestly a prick of the highest order

• Like 4