Hearts v Motherwell 29/01/2022

Wishielad

28 minutes ago, JSR said:

What's with the sound on Motherwell TV? Sounds like he's broadcasting from a cupboard under the stairs

He is . Its Harry Potter commentating,  Fuk sake what a defencive cock up.

1 minute ago, grizzlyg said:

Lots of players get a lot of criticism yet KVV seems to escape a lot despite missing lots of good chances

He's got 8 goals and the rest of the team has 2. That's probably got something to do with it. 

Those were two bad misses but we don't have anyone else who even gets an opportunity to miss.  

• Like 1

We need to come out and go for it in the second half,we cant miss out on taking something from this game because of that total fuck up for there goal.were still in this but need to be taking the chances that are coming our way.

10 minutes ago, steelboy said:

He's got 8 goals and the rest of the team has 2. That's probably got something to do with it. 

Those were two bad misses but we don't have anyone else who even gets an opportunity to miss.  

I like KVV naturally,  I just mean he does make mistakes but escapes criticism unlike mcginley, SOD

2 minutes ago, Erskine Alpha said:

I'd swap Roberts for woolery. Roberts hasn't done much much like KVV but at least KVV is more of a goal threat. Maybe get the new defender/striker up there he couldn't do any worse. At least the midfield looks a bit better. Defensively we still look a little fragile under pressure

When needing a goal bringing on woolery ain't going to help much but fingers crossed.....COYW