Motherwell v Celtic 06/02/22

SteelmaninOZ

8 hours ago, weeyin said:

I might be the outlier here, but I'm actually quite happy that we're 4th.

Be great to see us finish 4th.  Most teams have poor patches and to be 5 games into one and still be 4th = happy days.  Aberdeen, Utd, Hibs aren't proving to be any better than us.

An exciting league tbh.  top 2 fighting it out.  4-9 very few points splitting us all,  Bottom 2 fighting it out.

1 hour ago, wellsince75 said:

Be great to see us finish 4th.  Most teams have poor patches and to be 5 games into one and still be 4th = happy days.  Aberdeen, Utd, Hibs aren't proving to be any better than us.

An exciting league tbh.  top 2 fighting it out.  4-9 very few points splitting us all,  Bottom 2 fighting it out.

It would be way more exciting if Celtic and Rangers buggered off down south and we had a league that just about anyone could genuinely win.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, GazzyB said:

I appreciate that there's a small gap between us and the likes of Livingston but St Mirren etc won't be good enough catch us. It'll be between us, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen for 4th/5th/6th.

St Mirren have just beaten those three very teams you mentioned, and taken 10 points from 12. I wouldn't write them off just yet. 

Any joy were likely to get is by pressing them high at back,stand off them and let van veen get isolated and we've had it.we badly need midfield runners in this game,hopefully alexander will give cornelius the instruction to get forward.

3 hours ago, CoF said:

St Mirren have just beaten those three very teams you mentioned, and taken 10 points from 12. I wouldn't write them off just yet. 

That’s a fair point.

If we want to hold on to 4th it’s about time we sorted ourselves out as well. Let’s do that today Motherwell. 

1 minute ago, mfc said:

Any joy were likely to get is by pressing them high at back,stand off them and let van veen get isolated and we've had it.we badly need midfield runners in this game,hopefully alexander will give cornelius the instruction to get forward.

We were won’t be pressing and will be standing off them and sitting deep. Van Veen will be totally isolated. Sorry it’s  highly likely you’re not going to get what you hope for.

Just now, GazzyB said:

That’s a fair point.

If we want to hold on to 4th it’s about time we sorted ourselves out as well. Let’s do that today Motherwell. 

Spot on,results have went our way since the break,we can't keep relying on that to happen,as it won't.i don't expect anything from today but we really need to sort out form out and quick.

2 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

We were won’t be pressing and will be standing off them and sitting deep. Van Veen will be totally isolated. Sorry it’s  highly likely you’re not going to get what you hope for.

It's just wishful thinking yorky lol.