Motherwell v Celtic 06/02/22

SteelmaninOZ

5 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Very little against a team with that quality when at the top or their game. There is not a team in the league that could have matched that first half performance. That’s as good a half as I’ve seen from an old firm team against us for a while. 

Celtic heading for their biggest away win of the season?

1 minute ago, Coatsy said:

Just shows you how many players are trying today its embarrassing,  

I don’t get this. What makes you think the players aren’t trying? It’s a bit of a damning accusation to make and one that seems to be cast about by football fans out of anger when getting scudded.

5 minutes ago, Kmac said:

What a fucking shambles. 

Difference in quality or not - we don’t have a fucking clue 

Shambles dont talk pish, Yes we could have defended better but we are getting ripped a new one by a far superior team playing at a pace we can't live with,  keep it respectable 2nd half and move on to next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Kmcalpin said:

Celtic heading for their biggest away win of the season?

If they come out second half and play with the same tempo we won’t be able to lay a glove on them. They are ripping us a new one I’m afraid and it’s rather like watching Man City  against a championship team. The difference in the quality of individual players, speed, movement, technical ability, we can’t get close to them.

1 minute ago, Spiderpig said:

Shambles dont talk pish, Yes we could have defended better but we are getting ripped a new one by a far superior team playing at a pace we can't live with,  keep it respectable 2nd half and move on to next week.

Thank you.

Just now, GazzyB said:

I don’t get this. What makes you think the players aren’t trying? It’s a bit of a damning accusation to make and one that seems to be cast about by football fans out of anger when getting scudded.

If you are are trying you track back, mark you men. Put it on the line. Its so easy to hide in this fixture and say well they are just too good for us . Its the basics were not doing. Supporters expect more in these fixtures

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kmac said:

Getting beat by a better team isn’t an issue. 
Being defensively at sea without a clue of how we would like to ask questions ourselves is a fucking shambles when you play in the same league 

We’re defensively at sea for the most part because we can’t deal with their speed and movement,  and that’s back to the quality of their players. It’s not about players not trying or not having a clue. The top level in Scotland is really two different leagues, Celtic and Rangers with huge resources, then the rest. The points difference at the end of the season tells us that. The new guy looks a handful 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Donnelly letting Hatate run off him at the first goal is a complete lack of effort. 

• Like 1