Dundee United v Motherwell 09/02/2022

SteelmaninOZ

With hibs and aberdeen playing the old firm a win here would be huge for us.team selection and formation is anybody's guess.we really need to start finding a bit of form and ideally this is the game to do it.i would settle for a point the now.

8 hours ago, mfc said:

With hibs and aberdeen playing the old firm a win here would be huge for us.team selection and formation is anybody's guess.we really need to start finding a bit of form and ideally this is the game to do it.i would settle for a point the now.

We can take three in this one.

On 2/7/2022 at 5:29 PM, texanwellfan said:

Let’s hope Watt maintains his goals record for Utd. Although more importantly let’s hope we score at least 1 more goal than they do. 

Is this GA dressing room tactics and team talk before kick off

• Like 1

Given our run of poor performances and consequently equally poor exults, it will take a marked improvement in the former for us to come away with anything from this fixture. On the other hand, Dundee United are scarcely world beaters so if we are to get back track, this would be as good a place to start as any..

Right now, I'd take a point as long as there were signs of improvement in performance. We have had a few changes in personnel and have tried a couple of changes to formation and shape, none of which have been successful. The manager has to earn his salary by finding a system that the players under his tutelage can both understand and implement. Progress on this front is a requirement to stop this current dip in form becoming an irretrievable spiral towards the wrong end of the table.

20 hours ago, maz said:

craigan.jpeg.2c40d34c18c59b3607a636bbda34956c.jpeg

Mr Craigan suggests differently.

Just need someone to hassle Siegrist.

Was up in one of the DC boxes for that game, with half the team sitting behind me, they went wild at the goal going in then saying that Crags would be suggesting he meant that to happen :)

Dundee Utd have won 2 games in their last 10, Killie in the cup and a last minute goal to beat Ross County. We've won 3 in our last 10.

Very similar teams and form. 

We are well capable of getting 3 points up there, even taking into account recent performances and results against some tricky teams in Hibs, Hearts, Celtic, an always troublesome Goodwin St Mirren and eh...Ross County.