Dundee United v Motherwell 09/02/2022

SteelmaninOZ

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Woolery fresh airing a volley from 35 yards and then giving up on what looked to be a great pass from Efford sums him up just now, he's way out of form.

I think he had checked his run to avoid going offside and couldn't adjust his weight. 

Woolery has set up two decent chances so he's been the best of the front three for me. 

14 minutes ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

bollocks .playing more football than utd

We are yes, that’s why being 0-1 down to them at this stage is all the harder to take. We miss a gilt edged chance at one end and concede up the other, that’s a tough one.

I still fancy us to nick a point here though…

7 minutes ago, mfc said:

We don't deserve to be behind but hard luck stories won't put points on the board.we need a big second half performance but our lack of any real cutting edge is worrying.

I couldn't care less how we play in the second half so long as we score more than United. I'd be more than happy if they played us off the park but we get a draw or better still beat them. Limited options on the bench ie an off form Van Veen.