Dundee United v Motherwell 09/02/2022

SteelmaninOZ

6 minutes ago, StirlingDosser said:

This is reminding me of that John Hughe's Hibs team (2010 was it?). Strong start to the season then an utter collapse from December onwards. 

It's all starting to get a bit sore. The reality is we will be sitting mid February having not won a league game since December and if I was sticking money on anyone for Saturday it sure as hell wouldn't be this lot. Only Dundee are worse than us over the course of the last six matches and our goal difference is the worst in the league. 

That said we are like a cat with nine lives. Everytime we make an a*** of it Hibs and Aberdeen seem to follow suit. 

Home form is decent, away form is poor.

We've had four out of six away and Celtic at home.

I'd hold off from panicking for the moment.

3 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

I never expected us to replace like for like but surely we should have had another striker lined up?

Spot on,you don't let your top scorer leave without having someone lined up to come in,we have had our fingers burnt here.

4 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

We are all over the place. I don’t think any of the players know what they are supposed to be doing. 

We're a shambles,the manager changing 3 and 4 players every game and formations like there going out of fashion is really hindering us.since the break we look like a group of players that have never set eyes on each other before.