• Sean Goss
    • Joe Efford
    • Connor Shields
    • Kevin van Veen
    • Liam Shaw
    • Dean Cornelius
    • Ricki Lamie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/19/2022 at 07:30 PM

Went for Kevin as he returned to his best form in that he bullied and harassed Gallagher and the Dons defence, got his goal and could have had a hat trick on another day, Ohara was a breath of fresh air in midfield, that bit of pace we have lacked and Donnelly after the first 15 minutes when he seemed to waken up and take part in the game.

Efford’s runs were good, he has a touch and could be good foil for KVV given some game time.

All in all a good performance by the Well with the score line not reflecting our superiority of the game, much better performance and hope GA keeps the same 11 for next weeks game! 

Lets  hope for a draw against the mucky midden and get a chance of a semi berth against one of the ugly sisters! 

Liam Donnelly for me. I thought this was his best performance of the season and that he bossed  the midfield for most of the game which gave us a platform to play off.  He totally dominated Ferguson and Brown and and he was unlucky not to be on the scoresheet just before Shields put us in front.

• Like 1

For the first time in a while, there are plenty of contenders for motm. I was pleased to see Donnelly have a good game given the criticism he’s been receiving and O’Hara was excellent on his return - great call from Alexander to start him. Efford and Shields also impressed and there’s more to come from them. Motm though has to be KVV for spearheading a fine team performance, Aberdeen couldn’t handle him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Nice to see a striker absolutely bully the opposition although he was skating on thin ice a couple times after his booking.

I’ve just remembered he clattered into David Bates with 2 minutes to go, could have easily gone for that.

My MOTM went to Donnelly. Great on the ball, some solid 50/50s and won the ball back for us countless times to allow Goss and O’Hara to do their thing.

Special mention to Efford and Mugabi, who is an absolute animal. Watching Aberdeen players just bounce off him for 90 seconds at the end was fantastic.

A good few options for a change yesterday! Thought all of, Mugabi, Sol, Donnelly and KVV had good games but Mark Ohara brought everything we’ve been missing from our midfield. Energy, drive and will to win, fantastic performance from him and great to see him back! 

Been a tough month for Donnelly but I thought he was excellent yesterday. We all know what he's capable of when paired with the right partner in the middle. 

14 hours ago, wunderwell said:

We only had one good player.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60269133

That's a joke, did the bbc actually have anyone at our game? 

36 minutes ago, wellup83 said:

Been a tough month for Donnelly but I thought he was excellent yesterday. We all know what he's capable of when paired with the right partner in the middle. 

That's a joke, did the bbc actually have anyone at our game? 

It's fans the vote for that player of the match on the BBC site by giving live ratings to each man.  (The BBC reporter gave MOTM to van Veen).

• Like 1