Motherwell v Aberdeen 19/02/22

SteelmaninOZ

35 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

I've just gone to pay for the game and got this message...

"We have detected that you are located in England, if you are not you may continue providing that your payment card is registered at an address outwith England.

If your payment card is registered to an English address your payment will be declined."

I live in England but my bank is still in Scotland so no issues there, just wondering why a payment card to an English address would be an issue? Is it somehow linked to the 3pm blackout rule?

Im the same - it knows we're in Engurland - some crazy law/rules changed last year. I've not been able to do any PPV since (unless on mainstream sky/BT) 

Just now, wellsince75 said:

Im the same - it knows we're in Engurland - some crazy law/rules changed last year. I've not been able to do any PPV since (unless on mainstream sky/BT) 

Really? I can still get the games on ppv.motherwellfc.co.uk, can you not?

Actually found that quite enjoyable even though we didn’t get the win. I hate the term “on another day” but really, on another day we would have won that at least 3-1. 

Hopefully van Veen’s injury isn’t too bad, he’s a key player for us and it was great to see him set up the equaliser.

And how Jonny Hayes didn’t even get booked for that assault on O’Hara is ludicrous!

With us away at Ibrox next Sunday you start to look towards that Ross County/Dundee home double header as two games we really need to be picking up maximum points from.

Enjoyable game although it was blood and snotters over quality which was lacking.

Probably deserved to win the match but even before Aberdeen scored you had one of those feelings it was going to be one of those days where it just wouldn't go in so happy enough with a point.

Really need to sort out our corner kicks.  I could take better corners in a pair of ice skates than we managed today!

Overall you couldn't fault our effort and we defended well enough in the 2nd half but a wee bit more quality and better decision taking and we'd be picking up more points.

Ref had a shocker today.  Might as well have a guy rolling dice to make the decisions.