Rangers v Motherwell 27/02/2022

SteelmaninOZ

This is complete baws.....we're playing like a team thats in a training game , not even attempting to compete. This could be fucking double figures the way we're playing.

1 minute ago, Heisenboab said:

Doing our best to ensure they have their easiest game of the season. Started the game just playing to their strengths. Sick of this attitude against the OF away.

Tbh, home or away. It doesnt matter - we’re powderpuff against the arse cheeks. Attitude is all wrong 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kmac said:

Pathetic. O’Donnell looks burst, tierney is a wee boy and Donnelly is well, Liam Donnelly

I just got home from a walk and I don't even think I'll turn the radio on.

But Donnelly should never have played in this game.  He's slow and he gives the ball away all the time.  So why would you play him on a big pitch against pacey players when we aren't going to have much possession?

Put out a team for the conditions and not just the same old faces.  Playing Donnelly in this match was basically raising a white flag at kick off.

Is anyone surprised, with the exception of the playoff  games (utter shite Rangers team) and the league cup semi in 2018 it has been the same pish  since 2006 I think, we never turn up we will beat them one day but given they are a massive step up in Quality from where we are it won't be anytime soon, thoroughly depressing stuff all roundto be honest

Just now, Robbos boy said:

Donnelly is in midfield with 2 weans, get aff his back. Cornelious is getting the run around, but pick on the older guy, pathetic. 

It’s not about him being older. He’s slow and gets caught wrong side constantly. Those are basics that playing with kids or not, shouldn’t happen 

2 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Donnelly is in midfield with 2 weans, get aff his back. Cornelious is getting the run around, but pick on the older guy, pathetic. 

Mark O'Hara is 26.

Donnelly is slow, there's no denying that. Slattery would have been a much better option today.