Rangers v Motherwell 27/02/2022

SteelmaninOZ

1 minute ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Quite a result switched off at 2-0 . Never saw that coming so cant comment on the performance for those with a stronger stomach than me hope you enjoyed it

I didn’t even bother getting up to watch. Rolled over to look at HT score then back under the covers. Well done. Not too many ‘Well teams able to come back from 2 down at Ibrox. 

1 minute ago, Robbos boy said:

So all the first half doom and gloomers get it wrong again. First class performance by the Well, with the manager changing his tactics perfectly. Donnelly played brilliant, got his usual booking but generally sat in front of the back 4 5,6,7 and broke up attack after attack. Oh the joy of supporting Motherwell and listening to Rangers TV:D

id be a rich man if i bet doom n gloom at every game at ibrox.

Told Mrs sinjy at half time that I would be available shortly as  expected the worst. I didn't listen to the Rangers TV commentary but am fair enjoying McCann and Kerr analysing the game so the missus is still waiting patiently to go out. Kelly was brilliant and Lamie seemed to put his body in front of everything. Hope we can now kick on in midweek.

14 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

No cause we just have :lol:

Now tucking into some humble pie!!! What a turnaround. Rode our luck but what a point at Greystoke. What a contrast….2nd half brilliant and what an unexpected point gained. Also compare Liam Kelly v McGregor?! All credit to our keeper. Just wish we could play with some confidence and authority from the start. Anyway the seething from the Rainjurs has started….hilarious!!!

1 hour ago, Pronounced Kenyrd Skunyrd said:

Can anyone explain why we are the only team in the division who generally offer absolutely nothing against the OF away? So frustrating and embarrassing. We always look so f*cking nervous and are beat before we start.

Undefeated at Ibrox?

Kelly kept us in it with some world class saves in the first half. We definitely planned to sit in and be cagey from the start, hoping to press later on, and I guess it worked. I think we bottled it at the end though, we had them on the ropes and could have nicked it, but it's not my job that's on the line so fair play to GA.

Hopefully Woolery has now realized he's faster than most full backs and can body just about anyone. His run for the first goal was fantastic. He was good when he came on against Aberdeen too, so hopefully things are clicking.

Amaluzor gave a good account of himself and is far more of a pest than our other options. Shaw also had a good half and both should be in contention for next week.

I thought Donnelly and Lamie were excellent, it's amazing that we're all sitting here rueing the fact that lamie is leaving. I'm always going to have a soft spot for Donnelly due to how cynical he is, hopefully he can stay clear of injury. Cornelius also worked his arse off, and it's great to see him slowly grow into a regular first team player.

I would absolutely have taken a point before today, so pretty happy with that. Rattling them to the degree that they were greeting for penalties for the last ten mins while queuing up to squander one one ones made it a bit sweeter.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Remarkable! Huge credit to the manager, coaches and players, even the most optimistic Motherwell fan wouldn’t have seen that coming at half time. I know I’d have taken a 4-0 defeat and gone up the road with no injuries! 

Rode our luck at times but battled well! Kelly was immense throughout and Woolery was amazing for both goals!   

2 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

Kelly kept us in it with some world class saves in the first half. 

Hopefully Woolery has now realized he's faster than most full backs and can body just about anyone. His run for the first goal was fantastic. He was good when he came on against Aberdeen too, so hopefully things are clicking.

Ironic that Rangers released Kelly while holding on to a howler prone keeper this season in McGregor.

Woolery might just be one of these guys that's better coming off the bench.