2022/23 ins & outs discussion

David

1 hour ago, fizoxy said:

Winger as far as I'm aware

And given that we don't really have any anymore, and all the ones we did have last year were both (shite and punted out), this is really encouraging. The fact that he is a 'well fan and will be busting a guy both for us and to try get himself established at Leeds is a win win rather than some of the low level journeyman we have had in the last few seasons.

This could be a very exciting move for us.

There’s a few videos on you tube of him playing in their U23s and he’s played in either wide left or wide right so a really good option. Just really pleased to see the lad play for us as  I always feel a bit cheated when our kids come all the way through the ranks and then sign for another team prior to playing in our first team.

The reports were that he was doing his medical, so theres all that and the other paperwork, plus we like to wait on clearance before making official announcements.

On the subject of announcements, people who reply to any and every motherwell tweet with "announce x" are cringey as fuck. Also saw someone tag in the official account in a tweet from one of the tabloids asking for confirmation. Weird.

4 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

The reports were that he was doing his medical, so theres all that and the other paperwork, plus we like to wait on clearance before making official announcements.

On the subject of announcements, people who reply to any and every motherwell tweet with "announce x" are cringey as fuck. Also saw someone tag in the official account in a tweet from one of the tabloids asking for confirmation. Weird.

Thank god I thought I was the only one it irritated. Its like these odd folk at the golf who shout "in the hole" all the time

1 hour ago, fizoxy said:

plus we like to wait on clearance before making official announcements.

Yeah, we learnt our lesson the last time we tried to sign a guy from Leeds. Announced as a new signing then half an hour later saying it was cancelled as he had played for two clubs.

2 hours ago, fizoxy said:

There are some absolute psychopaths in and around the club’s social media comments.

There are some absolute psychopaths in and around the club’s social media comments.
It didn't seem to be that bad before, either it's a symptom of long COVID, or maybe my old Twitter account had the right level of mute/block-age.

• David locked this topic