Motherwell v Ross County 02/03/2022

SteelmaninOZ

6 hours ago, Stuwell2 said:

We will need someone who can hit the target from outside the box as I think crosses into the box will just be headed straight back out. 

Goss has been doing that a fair bit. Donnelly likes doing that. Hopefully we can hit them on the break, a wee bit of their own medicine. Well actually don’t care how we score as long as we score more than they do 

8 minutes ago, middleeastdave said:

I know GA has said that KVV has not trained , but he never ruled him out so I wouldn’t be surprised for him to be in the squad at least 

Given the way GA communicates injuries, I wouldn't be surprised if he was in the squad or if he required surgery that keeps him out for the next 6 months.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 9:36 AM, Winning by Name said:

I think ODonnell had a good game on Sunday and Mugabi had a nightmare against Charles Cook the last time against Ross County I would like to see ODonnell at right back. I agree with the rest of the team though.

Wouldn’t disagree with that. Mugabi has made a couple of errors recently, so maybe the experience of O’Donnell is the way to go.

A bit worried about KVV potentially being missing as I don’t think we have any obvious replacement. Maybe Efford through the middle and Roberts & Woolery in the wide areas..

1 hour ago, couttsy said:

Wouldn’t disagree with that. Mugabi has made a couple of errors recently, so maybe the experience of O’Donnell is the way to go.

A bit worried about KVV potentially being missing as I don’t think we have any obvious replacement. Maybe Efford through the middle and Roberts & Woolery in the wide areas..

We have both Efford and Shields who can play in the central role, Tierney just behind could be effective.