Motherwell v Ross County 02/03/2022

SteelmaninOZ

Just now, Great Balls of Shire said:

aye, it was a foul all day long...Carroll is a liability...gave the ref a decision to make

If you mean defenders give refs "a decision to make" by challenging for the ball, then of course he did. But the County player fouled him first, putting his arm across Carroll.

If he's stood off his man, you'd be complaining about that too.

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

"He gave the ref a decision to make" is utter nonsense. He's entitled to challenge for the ball!

if Carroll was half decent I would give him the benefit of doubt, I am watching the stream , the initial foul is outside but he keeps a hold of him , so not the worst decision I've seen Beaton make

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Know what's mental? Despite how utterly, utterly shite we have been this calendar year as it stands we are one point off of 4th.

If we could just put a run of a few wins together we'd coast to European football. If ONLY we had a run of decent fixtures to do just that...

1 minute ago, GazzyB said:

Know what's mental? Despite how utterly, utterly shite we have been this calendar year as it stands we are one point off of 4th.

If we could just put a run of a few wins together we'd coast to European football. If ONLY we had a run of decent fixtures to do just that...

Do you really want to be embarrassed in Europe, Scotland is enough surely

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

If only ma auntie had baws she’d be ma uncle

We are content to persist with long balls from the back unfortunately O'Donnell. Lammie & Donnelly are incapable of finding any of the front 3 with a decent pass.  Even if they did the hold up play of Wollery, Van Veen & Shields is as unimpressive as the passing from the back.

I saying this Ross County are offering little.

Need more players who can play the ball to a teammate if we are to win.