Motherwell v Ross County 02/03/2022

SteelmaninOZ

4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

It was a penalty all day long. I don't know why anyone would think anything different.

Probably to do with the fact he was on route to the deck before he reached the box. I know the rule for pulling continues to the point where the foul ends but surely that would be the point where the guy was going down which was before the line. Quite frustrating though as if your getting pulled you would go backwards.

As GazzyB stated, right at the death Efford was getting pulled right in front of Beaton as he went to attack a cross but heehaw. 

Alexander needs to stop changing the team. There is no consistency. I mean why not just play the same that finished at Ibrox? 

Slattery must start - EVERY WEEK!

O'Donnell looked terrified when he got the ball, Carrol was like usual all over the place. Desperatley need a left back.

But please GA stop constantly changing the team. PLEASE!

2 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

Penalty my Arse the initial contact is at least a yard outside the box, as the pictures show and the RC player is already going down, the only reason he gets anywhere near the box is because he dives forward into it, as I have said a shocking decision 

Shocking or not suck it up because the referee decided it was a penalty and he is the final arbiter in the matter.

Its really come to something when we are arguing the toss about a penalty awarded against us in the 15th minute of a home game that we should be more than capable of winning. We had 80 minutes in which to do something about it but failed miserably. We didn’t lose because of the penalty but because as a number of previous posters have said - we were sh*te!

To be honest everyone in East stand near where we were had no arguments and anger was aimed at Carroll for being daft and caught on wrong side.  At end of day we had 75 mins to rectify things bit never looked close.  Anyway we move on to Saturday and please oh please give us a win..COYW

3 hours ago, El Grew said:

Doubtless I will cop a boat load of flak for this, but to hell with it.
IMO the following players need to be shown the door at the end of this season as they are simply not good enough:

O’Donnell, McGinley, Carroll, Ojala, Goss, Slattery, Lamie, O’Hara, Grimshaw, White, Amalazour, Shaw, O’Connor, Shields, Stefford, Roberts.

When fit I  Ojala was excellent. Similarly I'd have Slattery but no issues with the others.   We have too many players - I'd be happy to reduce volume and have better quality. 

16 minutes ago, mfc said:

I often wonder what happened to the old tombola machine that did the half time draws,it turns out that's how alexander makes his team selection.

Or he does team selection like bullseye quiz show, innnnnnnnnnn 1....Liam Kelly.,  innnnnnnnnnn 2...odonnell or Mugabi.....and bully's special prize.......he actually starts cornelius 2 games in a row 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, johnstone said:

Alexander needs to stop changing the team. There is no consistency. I mean why not just play the same that finished at Ibrox? 

Slattery must start - EVERY WEEK!

O'Donnell looked terrified when he got the ball, Carrol was like usual all over the place. Desperatley need a left back.

But please GA stop constantly changing the team. PLEASE!

Gies piece wae Slattery he is a figment of your imagination he’s absolute pish 

9 hours ago, Big Stall said:

My wee lad is getting into football, four& a half years old, gets along to Mill United every Saturday for the last year or so. Hes started asking to come to the games.  As much as im looking forward to getting him into the East Stand lifestyle, im trying to hold out till we get some kind of form. Take him along for his first game watching that crap could put him off for life........

could get you reported to childline