Cup Motherwell v Hibs 13/03/2022

SteelmaninOZ

11 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I have no idea how that team lines up but calling for the managers head from a team selection is just the daftest knee jerk reaction you can have in football.

What about when he has done it for weeks and weeks and completely ruined our chances of third, with our top six hanging in the balance?

Look at that line up and tell me it’s the best time he could have picked, with the best players playing. Look at any line up since the winter break and tell me that was our strongest eleven.

It’s a shambles. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

What are you talking about? It’s never ever a red. 

It’s a straight leg with one minute gone, why would you do that and give Collum a decision to make given he’s a terrible ref and we don’t have VAR ? And Roberts could have just joined him.

Just now, Yorkyred said:

It’s a straight leg with one minute gone, why would you do that ?

It was a classic case of the ball jut getting away from him and he tried to recover.

But victim blaming just ignores the fact it was a terrible decision from Collum who would never have shown a red if this had been a OF game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, weeyin said:

It was a classic case of the ball jut getting away from him and he tried to recover.

But victim blaming just ignores the fact it was a terrible decision from Collum who would never have shown a red if this had been a OF game.

Summed up perfectly.

1 minute ago, weeyin said:

Honestly I could not give a toss about whether it would have happened in an old firm game. I’m more interested in this game and us using our heads. 

• Like 1

It was a yellow card but when we have collum refereeing our games then it was always going to be a red,he's a wank of the highest order,just like craig thomson you know what's coming before the game even starts.