SteelmaninOZ

Cup Motherwell v Hibs 13/03/2022

2 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I have no idea how that team lines up but calling for the managers head from a team selection is just the daftest knee jerk reaction you can have in football.

We'll see how it goes, but you know fine well people aren't reacting because of one team selection.

• Like 1

Looks like we're set up for a long ball game which is fine..............but we don't have the strikers to do that effectively.

11 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I have no idea how that team lines up but calling for the managers head from a team selection is just the daftest knee jerk reaction you can have in football.

What about when he has done it for weeks and weeks and completely ruined our chances of third, with our top six hanging in the balance?

Look at that line up and tell me it’s the best time he could have picked, with the best players playing. Look at any line up since the winter break and tell me that was our strongest eleven.

It’s a shambles. 

• Like 1

Like most, I find that team selection bizarre! Can only see us shelling long diagonals to Mugabi at RWB. 

A pressing 3-4-3 apparently

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I’m not a fan of this constant  hopping and changing. Let’s see how it goes.

Never a red. Can we get fucking VAR already???

Absolutely scunnered

Willie Collum is absolutely at it

Harsh but Mugabi has just cost us a semi final spot. Stupid stupid boy putting in a challenge like that after one f#####g minute.

Stupid tackle from Mugabi. Harsh red but even Mugabi on a yellow for a full game is suicidal.

Just now, Yorkyred said:

Harsh but Mugabi has just cost us a semi final spot. Stupid stupid boy putting in a challenge like that after one f#####g minute.

What are you talking about? It’s never ever a red. 

That was a yellow card at best. Mugabi was daft to go in like that but that is Willie Collum at his pedantic, petty best. :wallbash:

He was a little rash, but is foot was low and he hit the ball first.

Collum as usual looking the be the centre of attention and, instead, has ruined the game for both sets of fans.

2 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

What are you talking about? It’s never ever a red. 

It’s a straight leg with one minute gone, why would you do that and give Collum a decision to make given he’s a terrible ref and we don’t have VAR ? And Roberts could have just joined him.

Does Collum give a red for that in the 1st min of an OF Quarter Final - Does he fuck.

Just now, Yorkyred said:

It’s a straight leg with one minute gone, why would you do that ?

It was a classic case of the ball jut getting away from him and he tried to recover.

But victim blaming just ignores the fact it was a terrible decision from Collum who would never have shown a red if this had been a OF game.

• Like 2

Golem being fucking Golem.  We will be lucky to finish this game.  That prick needs to retire

Craig Levein said it was a definite red. Kenny Miller said it was harsh. Definitive proof it was never a red.

2 minutes ago, weeyin said:

It was a classic case of the ball jut getting away from him and he tried to recover.

But victim blaming just ignores the fact it was a terrible decision from Collum who would never have shown a red if this had been a OF game.

Summed up perfectly.

1 minute ago, weeyin said:

Honestly I could not give a toss about whether it would have happened in an old firm game. I’m more interested in this game and us using our heads. 

• Like 1