St Johnstone V Motherwell 19/03/2022

Kmcalpin

16 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

McGinlay and Roberts not on the bench, assuming they are injured. Mugabi is suspended. That's the only three changes from last week. So you can't actually accuse him of chopping and changing this week..

Whether he should have stuck.with most of the team from last week is a different question...

One if not two have covid I’m sure 

Another brutal performance. Can't even string 3 passes together.  The only highlight is a  VV speculative shot that the goalie should have done better with. Still if you don't shoot you don't score. Can someone tell me what our game plan is apart from hoof the ball.

Just now, ppower said:

Another brutal performance. Can't even string 3 passes together.  The only highlight is a  VV speculative shot that the goalie should have done better with. Still if you don't shoot you don't score. Can someone tell me what our game plan is apart from hoof the ball.

We are playing with no midfield and three up front. It was clearly set up to hoof and chase.