St Johnstone V Motherwell 19/03/2022

Kmcalpin

25 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

Fuckin' pish. get that idiot Alexander tae fuck. Canny attack, canny defend, canny pass, punt high balls aimlessly week after week hoping for a different result. Fucking clown.

i hope whoever interviews GA after the game      they ask him the proper questions like                 what the fuck u playing at with team selections etc n what the fuck you going to do about how shite we are        and not just     well graeme blah blah           FUCKIN SHITE FOOTBALL TEAM 

Were getting exactly what we deserve.its anybody guess what the team selection will be from week to week,there's no game plan or style of play to try and be effective and absolutely no will to try and be remotely entertaining.we couldn't beat a pub team,time for alexander to go.

A terribly result, 12 months as the most successful manager outside of the old firm and an extended contract, everything looking rosy. For the life of me I can’t understand why the wheels have come off in such a spectacular way, we look to have gone from cruising along quite nicely to the worst team in the league, constant chopping and changing, terrible football, with no real change in sight. How can losing one player in Watt make such a difference.  I don’t like management changes and think he should see the season out and be given a chance to turn it around but I’m guessing I’m pretty much on my own a little like Robinson.

3 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Alexander is not getting fired.

Losing from 1-0 up and not winning in 2022 is concerning though.

We can't have any more excuses we need to win our next match.  

No, he won't be booted. But do you think he should be, if we don't win our next game?