New kit for 2022/2023???

SteelmaninOZ

And the job in the US he left us for fell through didn't it?
I seem to recall Wallace pushing Willie Irvine out the door because he didn't like his attitude - so he took his attitude to Hibs and became the SPL top scorer.

Yeah but we got Bobby Flavell in return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, MJC_mkII said:

Awful. Far too much claret and not enough Amber. 

At least our ‘Jester’ kit of 96-98 gave us an equal measure of both our home colours.

Easily our worst home kit in years. :(

Was mainly worn with Amber shorts in the “throwback “ years …….and had an amber back panel

brian-mcclair-1983-84.jpg

11 hours ago, Electric Blues said:

And yet the shirt on your chosen avatar is approximately 95% claret.

That’s an away kit though, this one is supposed to be our home/first kit. I appreciate that many will love it and each to their own but for me it’s just too much of a removal from a proper Motherwell FC first kit.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

Was mainly worn with Amber shorts in the “throwback “ years …….and had an amber back panel

brian-mcclair-1983-84.jpg

To be fair if this new one had an amber back panel then it would be better, in my opinion of course.

10 hours ago, weeyin said:

That sounds about right. Although it would have been his US employers that needed to provide the paperwork, so they couldn't have been that concerned about it or they would have fixed it - unless he was a member of the Communist Party, a terrorist or a war criminal.

He played for Chelsea so that might have been enough to put a spanner in the works 

4 hours ago, MJC_mkII said:

To be fair if this new one had an amber back panel then it would be better, in my opinion of course.

And amber shorts and more amber stripes on the collar………apart from that it’s………..not as nice as the Patrick original

wonder if Bradford City have opted for this option as well ????

This was the first shirt my parents ever got me as a 6 year olds Christmas present.  All these years on, I have an original adult size Patrick one and I absolutely love it.

whilst this new one isn’t quite as nice, it’s still a cracker. Badge is in the wrong place, waaay too many macron logos and Amber shorts would’ve been better but a great kit that is bang on the trend of making modern versions of old classics.

I like it.

I think we should usually play in our 'traditional' strip with the claret hoop most of the time but having a wee change once in a while is fine by me, especially since we usually have new kits every season these days.

Kinda keeps things fresh.