New kit for 2022/2023???

SteelmaninOZ

There's only so much that can be done with the amber top with claret band. Personally I'm happy to see that we've shaken things up a bit. New strip, new pitch are looking great. We just need to get things right on the park now. No pressure Mr A.

Has anyone had any issues with the quality of this new top yet? I bought it for my son, he wore it Friday and Sunday and there are already three bobbles on the back of it. I’d noticed this with last seasons black away top too. Bobbles like hell in the wash, even when washed inside out etc

1 hour ago, unknown said:

AWAYSSFRONT_480x480.jpg?v=1656516305

Now that is indeed a lovely kit. After last season’s hideous black effort and this seasons abomination of a home kit they have finally managed to get it right. That is a belter!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MJC_mkII said:

Now that is indeed a lovely kit. After last season’s hideous black effort and this seasons abomination of a home kit they have finally managed to get it right. That is a belter!

Generally a nice shirt, ruined by the odd cut out bit at the back of the collar...

2 hours ago, wellsince75 said:

Looking good home and away - let’s hope our play can match the quality of these kits .

wouldn’t mind slotting this striker into our team 

28E2815E-33F6-4F9C-8316-8B43457519A6.jpeg

Mind that guy?

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wellsince75 said:

Looking good home and away - let’s hope our play can match the quality of these kits .

wouldn’t mind slotting this striker into our team 

28E2815E-33F6-4F9C-8316-8B43457519A6.jpeg

He's still on our books - maybe just needs a good preseason.

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Happy Dosser said:

Really like the white strip.

I noticed Stuttgart playing in a jersey with a full hoop this season. I thought we used to be told UEFA had rules which made ours problematical (although Sampdoria don't seem to have had these problems in the past)?

Stuttgart finished 15th last season (missing the relegation playoffs on goal difference it seems), so I don't think they'll be troubling the hoop measurers in Euro competition this season.

Anybody having size issues with the new Home Kit? 

I have been a large in all of our previous Macron kits however Large on the new kit seems a bit short length wise, XL however is absolutely drowning in width!

Care to hear if others are finding they are going a size up on last year or just about getting away with same size....

23 hours ago, Wellfan91 said:

Anybody having size issues with the new Home Kit? 

I have been a large in all of our previous Macron kits however Large on the new kit seems a bit short length wise, XL however is absolutely drowning in width!

Care to hear if others are finding they are going a size up on last year or just about getting away with same size....

Anybody? HELP lol