Motherwell v St Mirren 02/04/2022

SteelmaninOZ

Really quite poor from Slattery & Lamie for their half-arsed attempts to stop the cross for the first, and a total flap from Kelly for the second.

Great finish from Deano, fantastic wee player.

Disappointing not to see the Slattery effort and the keeper save, is there a clip of that anywhere?

57 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Really quite poor from Slattery & Lamie for their half-arsed attempts to stop the cross for the first, and a total flap from Kelly for the second.

Great finish from Deano, fantastic wee player.

Disappointing not to see the Slattery effort and the keeper save, is there a clip of that anywhere?

44 minutes ago, Well Well said:

Tait played quite well for Motherwell on saturday :yes:

At least he's not bitter...

We gave four goals away that they didn't really have to do anything for (said Tait). They just booted it long and it landed for them.

I knew he was spectating, but turns out he was spectating at a completely different game.

It's been fun watching bitter Richard Tait wind himself up to the point of giving us points. He should have been sent off in the last game for his tackle on Donnelly, but made up for it by getting mugged for the equalizer, then he had a virtuoso display of enabling the opposition with his performance on Saturday.

If all we did was hoof it long, but somehow scored 4 goals out of it, maybe they should have tried the same? I'm sure they will now that Robbo is in survival mode.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Lets put his comments into perspective, for 3rd goal, Efford runs from his own half to nearly the byline and cuts it across, where a waiting Dean waits on Tait sliding in on his arse before using him as a decoy to simply pass the ball into the net. For the 4th goal, KVV nutmegs Fraser at the halfway line, forcing him to pay to get back into the park, KVV then runs into the box drawing out defenders then plays an astute cut back for the slow and cumbersome Tait to unfortunately score an OG. Not one of your best games Richard, but your comments are just as bad. Total Prick,Booted it long:lol:, gies a break. 

Don't forget the first goal where Bevis takes the throw-in to Shields who leaves Tait watching him cross to Goss.

There isnt many players that I liked when they were with us and then couldn't stand after they left and tait is one of them.hes had some really shocking tackles on our players and some of his comments are laughable,he's made a cunt of it a few times this season against us and it's been glorious each time.

• Like 1

If I recall correctly he was offered a deal, told the club he wasn't signing it, COVID happened, and he signed the deal and returned it to the club. When the club laughed in his face and told him to bolt he ran to the media to say that we had reneged on the deal!

8 hours ago, GazzyB said:

If I recall correctly he was offered a deal, told the club he wasn't signing it, COVID happened, and he signed the deal and returned it to the club. When the club laughed in his face and told him to bolt he ran to the media to say that we had reneged on the deal!

Imagine being kept out of the team by Liam Grimshaw!