Livingston vs Motherwell

GazzyB

Last week against St Mirren was a fluke. Lucky scrappy goals. To be honest we don't deserve top 6. Blame the pitch all you like. They train on plastic pitches. We simply can't play football. Clear out needed, starting with Alexander. His brand on non football is going to drive supporters away. They couldn't pay me to watch that sh*the.

4 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

His brand of "football" and I use the term loosely would make your eyes bleed - get him tae f...k Alan.

I'm at the point now where I actually detest watching this current team,there's nothing about it that's enjoyable.

I'm at the point now where I actually detest watching this current team,there's nothing about it that's enjoyable.

Yes got to agree. I had to call off today due to illness - this performance isn’t making my recuperation any easier. No shape, limited ability in most areas of the park. Demoralising to watch.

Can’t really argue that the football is eye bleeding bad, it is the Livi pitch which I’m sure will be mentioned by Alexander but it’s pretty dreadful stuff regardless.

There comes a point where we have to stop blaming the pitch. Heard it for the best part of 10 years +. At what point do we question the ability of those on the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

There comes a point where we have to stop blaming the pitch. Heard it for the best part of 10 years +. At what point do we question the ability of those on the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. The pitch hasn't stopped them passing the ball or their players getting forward, or marking or clearing properly.