Livingston vs Motherwell

GazzyB

17 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

There comes a point where we have to stop blaming the pitch. Heard it for the best part of 10 years +. At what point do we question the ability of those on the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pitch is dreadful, never seen a good game of football on it yet, but we know that and have to adapt the same way others do.

2 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

The pitch is dreadful, never seen a good game of football on it yet, but we know that and have to adapt the same way others do.

Hasn't stopped them and other teams playing successfully on that surface over the years. What is it they say about a "bad workman"

2 minutes ago, El Grew said:

Yes, but we are getting neither!

Agreed,the performances and results go hand in hand,approach games like we do and more often than not were going to lose,he's the most negative manager we've ever had.

Just now, mfc said:

Agreed,the performances and results go hand in hand,approach games like we do and more often than not were going to lose,he's the most negative manager we've ever had.

Glad people are seeing the light. I have been watching Motherwell for more years that I can remember and this is the worst team and manager ever. Sure we have had other bad teams and managers but at least they tried to play football.  This lot deserve to be relegated. 

3 minutes ago, smiddy said:

right GA      uplift your belongings    and take all your shite players n    GIT TAE FUCK   this is a total embarasment     

do not come out with your same shite after match shite we as fans are not stupid    GTF           

I bet he does say the same shit as he has since he came here

7 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

Hasn't stopped them and other teams playing successfully on that surface over the years. What is it they say about a "bad workman"

That’s the point I’m making about adapting to it.

I think the point is that going into a game like this you should be motivated to take charge of your destiny, and even if they do survive top six it will be down to other teams. There was a time when Motherwell were one of the most attractive teams to watch, but that's not what's happening now.