Livingston vs Motherwell

GazzyB

6 minutes ago, Fairhill said:

I think the point is that going into a game like this you should be motivated to take charge of your destiny, and even if they do survive top six it will be down to other teams. There was a time when Motherwell were one of the most attractive teams to watch, but that's not what's happening now.

Sadly you are correct 

1 minute ago, StirlingDosser said:

Absolutely no way does Alexander merit the ability to gloat about achieving top 6 so as far as I'm concerned today's outcome is deserved in every sense. 

Now can we start the protests?

The protests started long before today's result. Cardboard cut out manager who spouts the same crap in every interview after the game. Burrows and company don't escape criticism for this debacle either.  Club run by amateurs.

• Haha 1

Bottom 6. If you think the players have downed tools wait till you see it now. Probably heading for a 10th place finish.

Watch the crowds plummet. As I said they couldn't pay me enough to watch it. 

Any one for season ticket next season???

Money tight for a lot of people. Let me tell me once you stop going you never go back.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ppower said:

Bottom 6. If you think the players have downed tools wait till you see it now. Probably heading for a 10th place finish.

Watch the crowds plummet. As I said they couldn't pay me enough to watch it. 

Any one for season ticket next season???

Money tight for a lot of people. Let me tell me once you stop going you never go back.

First of all who the fuck are you ?

Second, get it right up you. 

• Like 2