Livingston vs Motherwell

GazzyB

2 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

YEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last minute equaliser, Top 6 and most of our 'fans' on here will have their faces tripping them.

TBF I was one of them but the result is all that mattered, top 6 finish, no relegation and a chance of Europe, sometimes its about getting the result and not how you played

I haven't read much of this thread but I'll assume the general consensus is that we were extremely poor today. Whilst I agree with that, let's take a step back and enjoy the fact we have crept into the top six.

Bigger crowds, more income, and a chance at a few European games.

Fucking magic!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GazzyB said:

I haven't read much of this thread but I'll assume the general consensus is that we were extremely poor today.

It doesn't take Nostradamus to predict an away game to Livi for any team is going to be eye bleedingly painful to watch.

My biggest disappointment this season has been that the early season chat about the OF + others going to insist on grass pitches in the Premiership has come to nothing.

Bevis Mugabi is assist king of the season. Trick shots for both goals. Needing snookers and passes it off the bar for the second. 

High drama. High excitement. Poor quality. The SPFL in a nutshell. 

Springtime chasing Europe is a good place to be. 

Enjoy your Saturday evening all. We have to celebrate when the chances come around!! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

He (Alexander) still has to go. My son just text "European Tour?". Not watching that shite.

Given that many on here wanted Tommy Wright to take over our last vacancy I'm not convinced about their managerial opinions.

Personally, I'm quite happy for GA to sort it out during the summer and then see what happens.

I'm glad they crept in but only from a financial point of view. If what's on display on the park is turning people off, what's the point? It's supposed to be entertainment, and it clearly isn't. But I do admire those who now see a European run, blind faith that defies the reality of boring football. I remember the days when we lost games but still played eye catching football. Those were the days my friends...Reid, Hunter, St. John, Quinn, Weir. in, lose or draw you got your moneys worth.

• Like 1

Alexander took over - saved us from probably relegation then finishes Top 6 this season beating out teams like Aberdeen and Hibs with massive budget advantages.

Yet we get absolutely roasters on here going on about protests, sacking the manager etc.

It's embarrassing.

You guys know people read this?

A bunch of people on here need to have a long hard look at themselves. 

I'm happy as a fan, I'm happy for the team and manager and I'm happy that a lot of so called supporters are actually bealing that the team got the result today.

• Like 11

Just now, weeyin said:

Given that many on here wanted Tommy Wright to take over our last vacancy I'm not convinced about their managerial opinions.

Personally, I'm quite happy for GA to sort it out during the summer and then see what happens.

You can't be fuckin serious. I go to football to enjoy my day out - not always watching free-flowing football, but something that ocassionally remotely resembles it. This fuckin clown and his team/tactics offer none of that and haven''nt since he came in. An absolute charlatan - get hime tae fuck.

7 minutes ago, weeyin said:

We deserve it more than the other 6 teams.

Perhaps although maybe it can be argued that Livingston deserved it more. 

But it’s irrelevant whether we deserve it or not, the only thing that matters is we got it, somehow. I think that was hugely important to us as had we lost and finished bottom six then the season would be as good as over and the crowds would have dwindled badly for the last five games. As it is we actually have something to play for now which is great.

I make it that we should be at home to Hearts, Rangers and Dundee Utd and away to Celtic and Ross County?

Can’t deny how shit we have been and how miserable the past 6 months have been watching this Alexander team play but getting top 6 is fantastic for our club financially and we still have a chance of getting a European place,,which is utterly staggering. 
it’s completely papering over cracks, but I’ll accept it tonight.

• Like 3