Dundee United v Motherwell 30/04/22

SteelmaninOZ

We cannot give this guy a transfer window for next season, look at the guys he brought in, worse than the ones he released, this guy can’t build a good team when season is nearly done and he still doesn’t know best eleven, act now or we will lose a lot of the fans we gained pre season.

• Like 2

Just now, Robbos boy said:

Typical Motherwell performance, good chances don't take them, then lose a goal. Interesting that the Bevis lovers have changed their opinion on him. Oh well long journey back down to Glasgow on the bus, onto next one, KVV back and 3 points in the bag. 

by fuck your positive      its takes all my time to think about going to the home games 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Heisenboab said:

What a waste of a season.

Is it just me or did this complete collapse of form coincide with Alexander signing a new deal? Con man.

Not GA's fault,  he's not changed approach since day 1. 
The club extended GA - they saw the poor games each week but were delighted with the points.   We were riding our luck big time in the first half of the season.
Shame on them and not likely to change before xmas. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

It’s the same old story I’m afraid. We play a side that are no better than us, have a lot of the ball, create little, don’t convert any of the few chances we do create and lose a goal up the other end. 

We are just an ineffective team.

yep, agree, u can't be unlucky alleged time but we defi were today...they are bang average...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

yep, agree, u can't be unlucky alleged time but we defi were today...they are bang average...

They were bang average, but did you see how many times Watt got them up the park by controlling the ball that came to him and drawing a foul or holding the ball up until the rest caught up ? Strangely enough, exactly the same as he did for us in the first half of the season, which allowed us to win games we otherwise had been shite in.  Alexander's players/team selections/signings were every bit as shite in the first half of the season as they are now. Difference is, we nabbed a few wins we probably didn't deserve on either balance of play or chances. Our form for 4 months now has been worse than relegation standard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

It's just what a good supporter does. Times change, teams and managers change, but the love of the 'Well never diminishes, You should try it. 

working till 2   but even if i wasnt     i couldnt muster corouge  for that    possibly at the start of a new season am tempted     but watchin that    naw no for me thanks 

3 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

They were bang average, but did you see how many times Watt got them up the park by controlling the ball that came to him and drawing a foul or holding the ball up until the rest caught up ? Strangely enough, exactly the same as he did for us in the first half of the season, which allowed us to win games we otherwise had been shite in.  Alexander's players/team selections/signings were every bit as shite in the first half of the season as they are now. Difference is, we nabbed a few wins we probably didn't deserve on either balance of play or chances. Our form for 4 months now has been worse than relegation standard.

yep, don't disagree...we win a few,  e g the 2 nil wins  v Aberdeen at Pittodrie and fp , we were poor....today was just plain old fashioned bad luck and some poor finishing....wee tierney  looks clever,  maybe next year with full pre season , he will put most if them away

Yes we’re in the top 6 but that was more a relief so we couldn’t be drawn into the play off equation. But serious thoughts to next season must already be taking place by the board? We’re in end of McCall, Robinson era form here. The players aren’t reacting to Alexander anymore and we look like we run out of ideas about 3 months ago. It’s becoming harder and harder to justify letting this play out next season the way it’s inevitably going to go. 

4 minutes ago, insrebus said:

The club need to make a big decision very soon, no way can he be allowed another transfer window. Plus, we now need a new goalkeeping coach, can't wait to see who the head of recruitment identifies for that role.

The decision will have already been made when we finished in the top 6. I know people don’t like it but nothing has changed, he’s met his target for the season. 

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

Until are dross but they have the luck with that deflection off Lamie,  if it wasn't for bad luck we would have none.

its not down to luck its down to basics, we are pish. Utd have been garbage every game we've played them and they've beat us 3 teams. I'm fed up hearing myself say it. Team don't need to be good against us just patient. 

15 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

Bang on with watt,makes a huge difference getting your team up the park,very rarely loses possession and draws a foul,if he was a regular scorer wouldn't be at utd, a clever player 

50 minutes ago, Pepper said:

I fear the injury time equaliser against Livi could be a Sliding Doors moment for all the wrong reasons. 

The possibility of going 1 win in 18 and Alexander not even being at risk of losing his job is outrageous. 

Given our form it was vital we got Top 6 otherwise sliding is what we may have continued to do.

• Like 2