Europa Conference League

Stuwell2

Are there any season ticket holders not planning to travel to the away leg that would be willing to help me get a ticket please? I'm not a season ticket holder because I live abroad and can't easily get to Motherwell.

11 hours ago, Big Stall said:

Are they holding ST seats for afew days or is it a free for all? Dont have an email saying they are reserved for a time period.

Just bought my tickets this morning all went through  OK, ST holders have their tickets reserved, just log on to your account and you should have a notification saying you have 1 ticket reserved for your normal seat. You can also buy other tickets if you need more.

• Like 1

Not getting far at all trying to purchase tickets here.

Selected 2 seats and now clicking on "Create an account" then getting "Sorry, at the current time you are not able to register a new client."

Anyone else seeing this?

FWIW I'm using a Chromebook.

13 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Am I right in thinking that we only have 2 warm up games (versus an Austrian side and Partick) before we kick off our ECL campaign?

That's all I've saw announced but I assume there will be some behind closed door stuff with other SPL sides.

Theres probably a question over how valuable pre season friendlies are anyway.

Not a bad game. Sligo were the better team by far - decent left-sided centre half, right back and centre forward. Bala were poor and only scored because of a defensive gaffe.

Looks like there may be a ballot for tickets for the away leg, if we have more demand than the number of away tickets we get. ST holders need to register their intention to travel to Ireland/Wales on the club website

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2022/07/08/uecl-second-qualifying-round-away-leg-ticket-details/

12 hours ago, weeyin said:

They beat the league leaders last week and their season is in full swing so it's not going to be easy for our competitive opener. 

We barely scrapped past two Northern Irish teams last time and I'd expect Sligo to be better than them.

If you look at Sligo's Euro results they have been pretty competitive against some decent opposition (Rosenborg, Nantes, Spartak Trnava. Herenveen, Club Brugge etc.)  Last pumping was back in 1996 against Lillestrom.

If you are expecting us to breeze past Sligo, think again.

13 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

We barely scrapped past two Northern Irish teams last time and I'd expect Sligo to be better than them.

If you look at Sligo's Euro results they have been pretty competitive against some decent opposition (Rosenborg, Nantes, Spartak Trnava. Herenveen, Club Brugge etc.)  Last pumping was back in 1996 against Lillestrom.

I'm thinking the same,if we aren't switched on for this tie we could be in trouble.i would like to think we will have enough over the two legs but i really don't see it being comfortable for us whatever happens.

26 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

No game is easy even the so called Diddy teams present problems, but we play at a higher standard than the league of Ireland, we have better players and if we approach the game in a professional manner then I expect us to get through the tie.

If the players and manager are taking this seriously in terms of preparation then hopefully our physicality will give us a decent advantage.

It's unthinkable these days that we would be in nick of McCall's team against Starjnan but there there is no excuse for anything less than a fully fit team stepping out at Fir Park on the 21st.

4 minutes ago, steelboy said:

If the players and manager are taking this seriously in terms of preparation then hopefully our physicality will give us a decent advantage.

It's unthinkable these days that we would be in nick of McCall's team against Starjnan but there there is no excuse for anything less than a fully fit team stepping out at Fir Park on the 21st.

But we are Motherwell, nothing is ever easy and Alexander’s tactics n selection are always a farce 

Just now, Motherwell Daft said:

But we are Motherwell, nothing is ever easy and Alexander’s tactics n selection are always a farce 

We'll see but it so far it always seems like in the make or break games he manages to get over the line.

Our season is dependent on getting some quality in for the final third but a fully fit and firing KVV, Shields and Woolery will cause Sligo problems. Beyond that if Slattery has shifted some pounds and had the full benefit of preseason it will be a huge boost.