Europa Conference League

Stuwell2

27 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Do you get a confirmation email when you register for tickets?

I never got one, I think it's one of those create your own survey apps being used so looks like the club is just looking for potential numbers looking for tickets so would not expect an email.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steelboy said:

We'll see but it so far it always seems like in the make or break games he manages to get over the line.

Our season is dependent on getting some quality in for the final third but a fully fit and firing KVV, Shields and Woolery will cause Sligo problems. Beyond that if Slattery has shifted some pounds and had the full benefit of preseason it will be a huge boost.

Agree we need additional quality to support KVV (who will be pivotal this year n hope the big man can reduce his weekly booking for dissent n stays  suspension free), and not another “plays across the front 3” tosh,  for once recruit and out and out striker FFS

We also need a creative midfielder who can pick a pass, come back  DT! 
As for the game we will struggle, pre season, lack of quality (even our quality) or depth in the squad, can only hope that over the 2 legs we can score more then them!

On 7/8/2022 at 4:04 AM, GazzyB said:

Glad to hear Sligo were the better team, I would imagine the home leg will be a formality.

How does that affect the ticket situation? 3800 capacity I’m reading online. 

Ye will prolly get 350 tickets if it is Sligo.

(just noticed that I joined here 13 years ago exactly today and this my first post)

Edited by redalert1976
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, C&A not the shop said:

So we'll find out who we're playing tonight and who we could get in the third qualifying round on Monday.

One of the Dutch or Belgian teams would be decent in terms of being accessible, fairly glamorous but also competitive. Let's see what is on offer (and we pump Bala/Sligo)

Bala currently winning 1-0 (2-2) aggregate score

2 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

I didn’t think it mattered who won, our first game was at home ? 

Think it’s to do with not wanting both Welsh teams playing at home on the same day, might be similar to if rangers and Celtic were drawn at home at the same time but I’m only guessing.