Europa Conference League

Stuwell2

48 minutes ago, spudmfc said:

Has kick off been put back..im sure i saw it at 5.00pm

Game  kicked off at 3pm, edit ignore the post ithought you were talking about the game today at Partick Thistle doh :doh:

Edited by Spiderpig
Stupidity
  • Haha 1

What a rather shite draw truth be told. 

We got lucky geographically at least with the next tie but that is a real kick in the haw maws. 

Sparta Prague would be great but we would be gubbed. The Macedonian side are the lowest ranked seeds. But would anyone b surprised if we ended up with FK Astana of Kazakhstan:-(

10 hours ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

What a rather shite draw truth be told. 

We got lucky geographically at least with the next tie but that is a real kick in the haw maws. 

Sparta Prague would be great but we would be gubbed. The Macedonian side are the lowest ranked seeds. But would anyone b surprised if we ended up with FK Astana of Kazakhstan:-(

A shite draw for me, guaranteed it will be the furthest away, most difficult to get to team we are drawn against ,I reckon we will be going back to Israel but as you say Kazakhstan would not surprise me,.

41 minutes ago, weeyin said:

I'd rather be playing the teams we have the best chance of beating than the ones that are closest. 

For me it will  be one of 4 teams,  Astana. Istanbul, Sparta Prague and Shkendija we will be playing as they should all get through Q2 and on paper the 1st 3 of them are much better than us, the Macedonian team are probably our best chance of progress from that 4.

There may be an upset in Q2 and the non seeded team gets through so we may get some luck there, whoever we get though it going to be a tough ask. Of course all assuming we get past Sligo.

23 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Has anyone done any investigating as to how to get into the home end for us ticketless ones?

Face to face sales so if you’re planning travelling over a week earlier & look as if you attended Our Lady’s High you may just strike lucky unless they’ve sold out already.

know a few who fancy the locals will give tickets up if they take a doing on Thursday & the tie is put to bed early.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GazzyB said:

Has anyone done any investigating as to how to get into the home end for us ticketless ones?

The sligo rovers official site is saying  strictly no Motherwell fans allowed entry to any part of the ground other than the area they have sent MFC tickets for

https://www.sligorovers.com/motherwell-home-ticket-details/

if we pump them on Thursday, they might not sell out and  let more away fans in but it's a big if, I've decided not to travel as no chance of getting 3 tickets. I would hate to be sitting drinking on our own  in some empty sligo boozer watching it on TV as everybody else is at the game.