Europa Conference League

Stuwell2

9 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Feck knows why they need confirmed,UEFA have set the dates and I can't think of any reason for us to request a change in dates.

Slavia Prague also drawn at home potentially on the same night which won’t happen. If that’s the case, one game will need to move. 

2 minutes ago, Ballso said:

Slavia Prague also drawn at home potentially on the same night which won’t happen. If that’s the case, one game will need to move. 

Thanks for the update,was jumping the gun a little

We do have another tie t take care of in the meantime lol,we r Motherwell after all

12 minutes ago, Ballso said:

Slavia have higher seeding than Sparta so Slavia (I think) will get priority in deciding whether they want home/away on 4 August. TBC by 1800 CET tomorrow. 

I'm aware that UEFA say the higher seed has priority. Not sure if that means they get the choice, or that they just play on the allocated dates.

Also, Ryanair flights to Prague for the 2nd leg dates are currently much cheaper than for the 1st leg dates.

11 minutes ago, scoojy said:

I'm aware that UEFA say the higher seed has priority. Not sure if that means they get the choice, or that they just play on the allocated dates.

Also, Ryanair flights to Prague for the 2nd leg dates are currently much cheaper than for the 1st leg dates.

Just keep ur eye on that price..i think they have a guy monitoring european fixtures n just bump the price up lol

24 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Tough draw

Agreed  - tough gig.

In truth I suspect most Scottish Teams will get pumped out the competition by what's deemed lesser Euro Teams. 

From all our trips to Europe the tie against Dortmund sticks in my mind as one of the performances to be proud of. 

Hopefully (assuming we make it to the next round) we can re-kindle some of that pride 

9 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

Agreed  - tough gig.

In truth I suspect most Scottish Teams will get pumped out the competition by what's deemed lesser Euro Teams. 

From all our trips to Europe the tie against Dortmund sticks in my mind as one of the performances to be proud of. 

Hopefully (assuming we make it to the next round) we can re-kindle some of that pride 

Tommy coynes miss still haunts me lol..for atmosphere nancy was something else,we were applauded out the ground by the home fans,great times t b a well fan

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, spudmfc said:

Tommy coynes miss still haunts me lol..for atmosphere nancy was something else,we were applauded out the ground by the home fans,great times t b a well fan

Atmosphere for Nancy game at home pte match and first 10mins was immense, then all of a sudden 0-2 and game over

16 minutes ago, spudmfc said:

Likewise for me, if I remember correctly Dortmund went all the way to the semi final that year and we had the best result of all the teams that  played in the wesfalen stadium that year in the UEFA cup. IF rab Shannon ever plays again he still has a uefa ban to serve for getting  sent off at Fir park :D