Stuwell2

Europa Conference League

15 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Is anyone else having trouble logging on to buy tickets, keep getting " you do not have permissions" message I am a season ticket holder

Yes, exactly the same problem Allan.

Mr Burrows tweeted there are issues with the "ticketing partner" across their network that they are working to fix.

Flow said on Twitter they were having issues.

Reckon there’ll be a scramble for tickets for the away leg if it’s in Sligo, or will it be the usual “everyone who wants a ticket will get one”?

Are there any season ticket holders not planning to travel to the away leg that would be willing to help me get a ticket please? I'm not a season ticket holder because I live abroad and can't easily get to Motherwell.

11 hours ago, Big Stall said:

Are they holding ST seats for afew days or is it a free for all? Dont have an email saying they are reserved for a time period.

Just bought my tickets this morning all went through  OK, ST holders have their tickets reserved, just log on to your account and you should have a notification saying you have 1 ticket reserved for your normal seat. You can also buy other tickets if you need more.

• Like 1

Not getting far at all trying to purchase tickets here.

Selected 2 seats and now clicking on "Create an account" then getting "Sorry, at the current time you are not able to register a new client."

Anyone else seeing this?

FWIW I'm using a Chromebook.