Renewing your Season ticket?

SteelmaninOZ

A good move by the club to raise the concession age from 60 to 65. This is in line with changes in society  in general and the Premiership in particular. It probably should have been done years ago to be honest. Its only fair to allow those in 60-64 cohort already claiming a concession to continue to do so. I say as this as someone who has personally benefitted. from the lower age limit.

Mmmm . Theres a lot more important things nowadays to spend yer money on large increases in utility and shopping bills in general. Picking n choosing games looks a good option the way we played this season . But i do like my seat. COYW

6 hours ago, stv said:

Mmmm . Theres a lot more important things nowadays to spend yer money on large increases in utility and shopping bills in general. Picking n choosing games looks a good option the way we played this season . But i do like my seat. COYW

Don’t understand how you can pick and choose your games, how do you know what will be a good game and what will be dreadful?

If you’re going to go with what you think we might win then you could potentially miss out on a few crackers and end up walking out of games you’ve chosen disappointed. 

13 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

All done and dusted and to those who are not, goodbye, you were never supporters in the first place. Got to make you laugh, if you don't play the expansive game I demand and finish 11th or 12th, but play an honest game finish 5th get into Europe above teams with bigger budget and support, then I'm not renewing. SO GOODBYE!!!!!! 

What enjoyment do you get out of trolling fellow 'Well fans like that?

Given the hardship a lot of people are feeling right now, this is a really shite post.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

What enjoyment do you get out of trolling fellow 'Well fans like that?

Given the hardship a lot of people are feeling right now, this is a really shite post.

Spot on,he comes across as a complete twat in every post he makes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

It was to do with the football perfectionists on here who have basically said' I don't like the way Alexander plays football ' so that's the reason there not renewing.

Thats the way that I read your post.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Nobody is trolling anybody, its an honest opinion, no one said I'm not renewing due to increasing in any prices, be it gas, electricity or season ticket increases. It was to do with the football perfectionists on here who have basically said'I don't like the way Alexander plays football ' so that's the reason there not renewing. So if Mfc or Little Twat ( JWF) would actually read the post and not take it out of context then they  might actually see what was posted. I am well aware of the current financial situation, but really to post the drivel you do, without actually reading and understanding the meaning of it, cmon did you not get grammar at school. 

Away and have a wank

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

The tremendous comeback of a beaten man, or should I say child. Resorting to meaningless comments like that is so premature, but maybe you know about that ;):D

You do come across like a twat in your posts,so I'm hardly a beaten man but nice try.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Think you'll find that you are the Twat, because as others have said, you have misread the post. Perhaps primary school hasn't reached reading and understanding sentences yet, but give it time I'm sure they will persevere with you or maybe make you repeat primary 2.Now toddle off and leave discussion to the big boys. 

It's nothing to do with your earlier post that makes you look like a twat,your crackpot theory about john boyle was enough and unless your really a blonde with big tits don't private message me on here again,thanks.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, mfc said:

It's nothing to do with your earlier post that makes you look like a twat,your crackpot theory about john boyle was enough and unless your really a blonde with big tits don't private message me on here again,thanks.

Do you have a preference for male of female or can any blonde with big tits message you ?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AllyMax said:

Do you have a preference for male of female or can any blonde with big tits message you ?

I now have the image of robbos boy sitting at his computer topless with greasy blonde hair and john boyles face on a dartboard in the background but to answer your questions,females only 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Robbos boy said:

Nobody is trolling anybody, its an honest opinion, no one said I'm not renewing due to increasing in any prices, be it gas, electricity or season ticket increases. It was to do with the football perfectionists on here who have basically said'I don't like the way Alexander plays football ' so that's the reason there not renewing. So if Mfc or Little Twat ( JWF) would actually read the post and not take it out of context then they  might actually see what was posted. I am well aware of the current financial situation, but really to post the drivel you do, without actually reading and understanding the meaning of it, cmon did you not get grammar at school. 

People dont make decisions in isolation though, do they?  Many people, myself included will be looking at the money they have to shell out for a season ticket right now and ask whether it is really something they can justify paying for at a time when finances are being stretched, particularly given that the entertainment on offer this season has been dire (which is a different argument as to whether 5th place is success.)

I apologise if I have misread the intent of your post, maybe I jumped to conclusions based on your previous posting history.

I never made it personal though, so  maybe play the ball and not the man next time.......

15 hours ago, Stuwell2 said:

Don’t understand how you can pick and choose your games, how do you know what will be a good game and what will be dreadful?

If you’re going to go with what you think we might win then you could potentially miss out on a few crackers and end up walking out of games you’ve chosen disappointed. 

Naw i mean if you have anything else your planning doing on a saturday. How can you tell if a game will be good or shite especially with Motherwell

• Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 7:37 PM, Robbos boy said:

All done and dusted and to those who are not, goodbye, you were never supporters in the first place. Got to make you laugh, if you don't play the expansive game I demand and finish 11th or 12th, but play an honest game finish 5th get into Europe above teams with bigger budget and support, then I'm not renewing. SO GOODBYE!!!!!! 

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are jesting however if not, then fuck right off!

• Like 3

On 5/16/2022 at 5:54 PM, stv said:

Naw i mean if you have anything else your planning doing on a saturday. How can you tell if a game will be good or shite especially with Motherwell

Being a pessimist is an essential requirement to follow Motherwell always assume the worst and then you will never be disappointed :nod:

• Like 1

Went to renew my ST for me and son to find as a 15yo he’s now being asked for £420!(2019 £0)   No way he’s interested in attending every game and so pick and choose it is;  probably for both of us.  I appreciate the club needs income but this level of pricing isn’t going to encourage new (or existing) supporters.  

24DFAD00-6D06-4541-9F44-16010B7B13D4.jpeg

• Sad 1