Renewing your Season ticket?

SteelmaninOZ

Good point. Maybe I’ll try a different stand 

Junior still free but only 11 and under. 

East is only £70 for 12-17 so looks maybe just dissuading younger fans from PO’d.  :(

So club will get less from the both of us put together and I can spend the difference on ear plugs! 

9 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

It is £70 for 12 to 17 yrs olds in Phil O'Donnell, rising to £80 after early bird. 

Where are you seeing that? Genuine question as I discovered the same as purestate at renewal. The £420 amount is quoted on my renewal link online

39 minutes ago, weeyin said:

The prices are up on the official site here - still not the easiest to navigate.

Season-ticket-prices-Table-1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

See post above, perhaps glitch in system. As most on here know I have renewed mine and had no problem, if you can't get it to work, I would phone the club, they will sort it. 

Thanks guys. I went online Monday to renew and they were asking for  £420 for my extra (ex freebie ticket) for my 15 year old. Looks like the system was quoting her as an adult. I'll phone tomorrow to renew for us both.

From 5 Minutes ago

Miss (005032)

• Area:Phil O'Donnell
  • Row:
  • Seat:
  • Class:Young Adult 12-17 £420.00*
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The streaming to UK was a special arrangement that the TV companies allowed during shutdown when nobody could attend live games. In normal circumstances I believe it's still the league (and UEFA) rules that don't allow live streaming of games within the UK - and more importantly, the TV companies won't want to lose more revenue.

It won't put me off renewing but I've always found the ticket site to be really frustrating and over complicated. I'm trying to renew for myself and child (under 11) but I'm getting an error when I attempt to checkout. It's telling me I can only purchase a junior ticket with a family adult? Pulling my hair out. Probably end up just going down to the office.

4 hours ago, wellup83 said:

It won't put me off renewing but I've always found the ticket site to be really frustrating and over complicated. I'm trying to renew for myself and child (under 11) but I'm getting an error when I attempt to checkout. It's telling me I can only purchase a junior ticket with a family adult? Pulling my hair out. Probably end up just going down to the office.

I have never been able to renew my associates junior ticket, I always renew mine then phone up.  I know you need to have both tickets in your ‘network’ but there doesn’t seem to be a simple ‘renew your family tickets’ option

I didn't actually have a season ticket last season (although the only game I missed was the opening home match against Hibs) but I'm back in the season ticket club for 22-23.  

Looking forward to the soap opera again (will it be East Enders or Dallas?) although it has to be said this close season, right across Scottish football, has been very boring so far.  

I think there has been about 2 kit launches and 7 signings!

I guess it's still only June.  Feels longer when you are watching Scotland in the Nations League. Ooft.

The annoying thing is I'm going to be up in the Highlands with no phone or internet when the Euro draw gets made.  

Just a heads up for those aged 60-65+ and renewing season tickets. If you already enjoyed an age concession you will have to pick up a new card in person at FP. The reason being that this group is changing category from "over 60" to "over 65". I wasn't given an option to have it posted out.

20 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

Just a heads up for those aged 60-65+ and renewing season tickets. If you already enjoyed an age concession you will have to pick up a new card in person at FP. The reason being that this group is changing category from "over 60" to "over 65". I wasn't given an option to have it posted out.

I fall into that category, but was told I would continue to use my current ticket. The ony change we had was my grandson who now comes under "young adult" category and would need a new card.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

I have to visit Fir Park in person to collect my new card, but can't seem to find the ticket office opening hours anywhere on the official website. Maybe a sign of the times due to Covid.

I had the same issues Dave, could not find the info anywhere but if you call the main club number and listen to the options the ticket office opening hours are in there, why they can't just put it on the website is beyond me.